WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hangin In The Clouds, Randoms, & Aug MyPrettyPinkBox!

I'll probably have the NO DOUBT concert up for you guys either by the end of the weekend or next week. I took a ton of pics!! Maybe I'll put them in a slideshow.. hrmmm.... Anywhoo...

Random FOTD from this past weekend... LOL I forget what I used, I think it's the blue from the Mark. SouthBeach FlipForIt palette though. With NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pacific. Yeah.... LOL.. I'm tired.. sorry!! Movin on....
So those who tweet with me, know that we went up to the mountain last nite. While Felicia was out to play on our island. If you seen my twitpics then you know that we couldn't see SHIT driving up the mountain. I realized after we got to the house that it wasn't fog, but the CLOUDS!! You remember that great view from our friend's porch?! If not refresh your memory HERE, well last nite this is what you saw instead........
HA!! Can't see shit right? And that's what was floating all around the house! It was soo thick. Like some horror movie action! LOL! LOVED IT!

The sweetest doggie ever!! Bo... our friend's dog. I'm gonna miss him when the move. Yeah... our friends up the mountain are moving back to the mainland, well the couple is. Our other friend is gonna stay, and see if he can rent out their landlord's studio, so he can still be up there.
Then my friend who I haven't see in MONTHS braved the winding foggy road and came up!! And she had new INK!! Gorgeous pieces. The two sparrows are on either side of her body. Think under the pits, next to the boobies!
click to enlarge
Then this is the SHIT!! She's an aspiring designer, so I thought this one was very meaningful, not to mention flat out COOLBEANS! This one is on her upper thigh.
Me & 'Cheese' all hanging.... LOL!

And then my My Pretty Pink Boxes came in the other day!! I'm so happy!! WHEE!!! Even though I'm on a NO-BUY, I don't count MPPB. It's a monthly necessity, like buying tampons every month! LOL!
See my screen shots are ALWAYS scary looking!! O_o
So don't forget the next MyPrettyPinkBox goes on sale September 2!!!
:)
Thanks for looking and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol yeah! I'm beginning to think that the "fog" I drove through on my way home was actually the clouds too because my town's at a high elevation...

aww bummers, BUT! Did you hear that there are like 2 more storms on the way?? lol.

OoOo nice tatts! Ugh, I'm so scared of needles that I'd never get a tattoo...and yet I pierce my own ears, go figure. lol! (>_<)

Yumeko said...

wow tats such a cool tattoo

mayaari said...

wow, that fog looks crazy! I'm surprised you actually went up on the mountain!

can't wait to see pics of the concert :) your friends tattoos are AWESOME - lol side boobie/rib tats are great (that's where I plan to get more ink, haha), but the sewing machine tat is really great - I love all the detailing on it!

I'm gonna have to watch your MPPB vid when I get home - nothing plays here at work =T get some rest babe!

eki said...

you looks so cute as always wuzzy~ <3 blue looks really nice on you too!! :D

your friend got a cool ink work :)

izumi said...

looooooving those tats.. man i would freak out if i looked out of my front house and saw that.. well.. didn't see anything.. LOL!

ectini said...

Ohh it didn't rain, wind, or anything here in Hilo :O

Nice FOTD and pics too :D

Iyah Love said...

Omg that is crazy!!! Clouds!! Must have been fun! I've always want to touch the clouds :) glad you guys are safe ^^ & she has really cool tattoo. I'm scared to get inked. Haha!

I love you fotd ^^

Stephanie said...

I just watched LA INK too! Man...I want a tattoo so bad!!!

Ms. Rodil aka Supervillain1 said...

Hey babe. Just wanted to thank you for being so nice and cool with me. It's nice to see such a good person with a genuine heart exists. =) You're comments really mean a lot to me, although I feel bad that I rarely have the chance to get back. I consider you a very cool ass chick, and if I ever visit your area, I will let you know because I'm treating you out to dinner. =) (if your not too afraid) haha. Take care.
Oh btw, I'm getting some huge inkwork done soon. I'm fucking excited. Still shopping around for a good artist. xoxo

alienman said...

LOL I've been promising people left and right that I'd design tattoos for them, but I never got around to designing a single one >.< I guess now is as good a time as any to get crackin'

I think Bella's eyes are just a bit more paler than Tomo's. They're a very soft misty green. I know I've said this before but I would love to meet Tomo one day :)

Mona said...

my pretty pink box is a monthly necessity like tampons.... I LOVE YOU for saying that hahahhaa

Shizznizzle said...

Hey love,

HOW YOU BEEN !!! =) woah the clouds looked so thick hahaha which mountain you hiked? your friends tattoo is cool too, wish i could get over my needle phobia ^^ You look great in your photos btw, and how jealous I am you got to see Gwen, arghhhh =D

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

My Pretty Pink Box doesn't count as part of a no buy! That would be like running out of toilet paper than saying "I can't wipe my ass because I'm on a no buy"....
XoxO
Popolo

Visiting From: