So it's a bunch of randoms in this post! LOL! First off my purple FOTD from yesterday. I think this was using all NYX Jumbo Pencils on the eyes. Seriously, I've been doing that a lot lately. They're great for quick EOTDs! LOL! I'm gonna try to remember what I used. Oh and reppin my DSK Moonlight/Wuzzy Crystal Necklace & Silver Checkerboards of course!! HA!!!
EYES:
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Oyster
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple
MAC Technakohl in Graphblack
Maybelline Full-n-Soft Waterproof Mascara
BE Brow Powder in Brunette (for brows of course!)
FACE:
Lioele BB Cream (reg pink one)
NYX Concealer In A Jar in Beige
MAC MSF Natural in MEDPLUS
CHEEKS: BE Cheek Powder in Glee
LIPS: C.O. Bigelow Menta Lip Tint in Coral Mint
Miss Vanessa was also sweet enough to send me her Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. But the best is how she sent it! LOL! It came in a plastic ornament case that she covered with stickers!! LOL! I had the hardest time trying to figure out how to open it! Then I saw the little latch on top. DUH!!! LOL! THANKS VAN!! Check out her blogsale! She's got great stuff for sale!
click pic to enlarge
Then I got me some DUTY FREE LOVE!!! Well I didn't get it, cuz I've never been at a Duty Free. One day I WILL travel Internationally!! ONE DAY!!! *shakesfistinair* Moving on... sorry...
Jamilla was a sweetheart and sent me a Lancome Paris Glamour On The Go Travel Palette!! OMG this thing is gorgeous!! How cute are the charms?! It's a nekkid baby with wings! LOL! A cherub, I know... haha... and the orange disc says Lancome on the bottom. This palette is a flip top white leather-like material thing of beauty!
It comes with a mirror and applicators! It's in this gorgeous purple/wine scheme. 4 e/s, 2 lippies, & a blush color. I'm gonna do a look with this! Don't know when, but it's a comin! ;) THANK YOU JC!!! :)
Then I spent ALL day and even some of the nite with my MUMMERS!!! Isn't she cute?! LOL! Yup reppin the DSK Moonlight Heart & Black Checkerboards this time! This look was done with NYX Jumbo Pencils too! LOL! I woke up late. Everything is the same as the purple look above, but sub NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt, Iced Mocha & Bronze, and I used NYX Eyeliner in Dark Brown instead.
So we went over to my Aunt's (old Gma's place where Mum grew up) for lunch and to catch up. Here is the view from the living room window!! The house is up on the side of a mountain. Literally... Pacific Heights. It overlooks Nuuanu Valley and Downtown. On the left is PUNCHBOWL Crater, where they lay military to rest and they have a huge memorial there. It's a beautiful place to visit for the view, and the history. The infamous Diamond Head is behind Punchbowl. I enhanced the pic with HDR from picnik.com to make it clearer. GORGEOUS right?! I used to love going there when I was young. It was my second home.
Well I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!! Thanks for looking & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!
:)






27 comments:
Pretty FOTD and great love sent from V and JC.
How do you keep the NYX pencils from creasing? I need to use a powder on top, and it still creases! I want to learn your secrets for making them last even in the hot Hawaii weather!
Your mom is so pretty!!! Awwww!!! You two look so close!
OMG the scenery is sooo pretty!!! You make me want to go to Hawaii this year again!
You and mom are sooo cute! She's so young and adorable!
I am glad you got your goodie so fast...it's faster to send stuff to Hawaii then it is to Austria, just ask Jess! I think it's because yours goes via airplane the whole way and the EU stuff goes by truck!
I LOVE that view from your aunties house!! My grandparents lived in Kailua for a few years and I loved visiting them there!
BTW, I know it's a ways away, but we are going to Hawaii for Christmas 2011!
You look beautiful Wuz! I love that LOOK you got goin' on, keep doin' that for photos!
Spendin times with Ma'dukes is always a good thing. I can't wait to meet her when I get to HI. And what a beautiful site... *SIGH* I can't wait to get outta here girl..... foreal.
XOXO.
I'm glad to see you're having a good weekend >^_^<
I love the combo of the Heart & Wuzzy Crystal! CUTE CUTE CUTE, you ladies always impress me with what you do! ; )
I love purple on you by the way, it's my favorite color ^_~ I think I'm going to do a purple look tomorrow because of you :P
Talk to you soon!!!
Steph
very pretty FOTDs! you and your mom are adorable :) I need to take another trip to Hawaii..it's been like, 10? 12? years since I've been there (all family vacations, haha) but you better believe that when I go, I wanna meet up with you! the lancome palette from Jamilla looks goooorgeous!
Hi wuzzy hun~ purple is your color looks really nice on you!! I like :D
what a sweet packages! <3 I love the last photo a lot!! you should post more photos of hawaii!! so beautiful ^0^
I love the purple look on you (: You and your mom are way cute. Beautiful looks definitely run in the family. Hehe <3
ooooooo pretty!
love you and your mumsters xD
and LMAO at nekkid baby with wings.. that's exactly what i think too xD
aww you look gorgeous wuz!! what a great palette to work with!
hehe yay! i wanted to make opening a package fun! lol
aww.. look at the two of u! love it! man i can never stop saying that it's lucky for you to be in hawaii.. absolutely gorgeous!
did you lose weight?:) i love the fotd u have.. u look like ur mom.. :)
I need to whip out my NYX pencils!! This look is AMAZING on you Wuz!!! I seriously love purple on you.
Your mama is so PURTY!! I see where you get it from. ;)
The palette looks so versatile! Love your expression Wuz! YOu look fierce!
love the purple FOTD and that pic of you and ur mom is just so nice. reminds me of my own mom.. :) i would want to travel abroad too! :)
aww you and your mother look so pretty :) and loving the palette as far as the look i like simple looks and this is a great one :)
OoOo the NYX Jumbo Pencils sound good! I was contemplating whether I should try those out...now I really think I should! :D
Wow that view is amazing! :)
that's an amazing view!!
hey, wuzzy babe! i think the cramps i felt on day 2 were just coincidental. i haven't felt them ever since then =)
Yeah, Jeans Warehouse is awesome!! I've been sooo spoiled by their great prices that shopping in other places gets kinda tough. lol. :P
Omg! Those shorts you bought were so cheap! OoOo now I know to keep a lookout for Target clearance sales! :D Thanks!
Yeah, I've been to the Ala Moana one...How do they fit so much stuff in there?! (O.o) The old Jeans Warehouse on my side of the island was pretty packed...it was really hard walking between the clothes racks, but the new one over here is pretty spacious :)
Yeah I definitely think relationships turn out alot better (for me anyways) when you're friends first. :D
Oahu!! Awww I wish I could go right now!! lol. Kinda get tired of working all the time and I could definitely use a vacation. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to squeeze a quick weekend trip over there sometime this Fall! :D
i know! sometimes i wish we only had one language all over the world..but that would be boring, i mean i wouldn't be able to curse at someone without him knowing hahaha
Hello sweetie!!!! You and mom look sooooo cute :D. I am loving the color of that purple top and that pretty palette. Hey why can't you go to the Duty Free in Waikiki????? They have sooo much cool stuff in there. I was going to tell my sister to go back there and pick up some Anna Sui and send it to me. One of the hotels I stayed in was right around the corner from the place I believe it was the Embassy Suites. Then in some little shopping center upstairs is a duty free that you can just walk into and shop but I think you have to pay with a credit card (I could be wrong though). My sister shops there all the time now. I will call her and find out where it is exactly for you.
xoxo
Okay my sister is retarded with street names so I looked online and it's in the DFS Galleria Waikiki - 330 Royal Hawaiian Avenue, Honolulu 808-931-2700..they actually have more there than they do in the Duty Free Airport :D. Check it out if you haven't already.
wow! look at that view!!! ahh your mummy is soo pretty! and btw, I love you in purple!!
ps. thanks for voting for me- i really want to win that 5grand!!
Gorgeous view!!!!! And such a lovely pic of you and your mommy, aww. And you are rocking that purple look!! Very nice!!
you make me wanna bust out my NYX pencils! I really should! And I love when you post pictures of home =]
Post a Comment