I know it's taken me a long time to post this up!! Since the concert was last Tues. But I finally got everything in check! LOL! I LOVE NO DOUBT!! I've been a fan ever since I was 13 years old and heard the song "Trapped In A Box". Die hard fan ever since. I have all their albums, and was slightly sad yet excited when they broke up for Gwen to go solo. Even though I'm a huge Gwen fan too!!
No Doubt has performed in Hawaii 6 times since 1995. I have been to 4 of those performances. My first being in 1996, then 2000, 2002, and finally last weeks performance. I missed out on Gwen's solo concert last year. When I heard that they were adding Hawaii at the LAST MINUTE (we're not even on the concert tour list on the tshirts!) to their North American Summer Reunion Tour, it was no question that I HAD to go!
There were fans of ALL ages at the show. From little kids, who listen cuz their parents do, to GRANDMAS!! Yes I'm talking Gmas!! I think the oldest person I saw there must have been at lest 60! It goes to show that music knows no age.
Here's my concert look. Very simple, cuz I came from work. So it's my everyday browns. Decked out in my ASTROBOY tee from L!!
I put most of the pics I took into this slideshow. Trust me I took a lot of pics. We were about 20ft or so from the center of the stage on the floor. So really good spot!! Gwen is sooo gorgeous!! That style, that voice, that BODY!! DAYUM!!! She did 3 outfit changes throughout the show. In the beginning it was more "Tragic Kingdom" style, then "Return Of Saturn" style, and finally some "Rock Steady" style. You'll see what I mean in the pics.
And the boys weren't too shabby either! And just a warning, you'll see a lot of pics of the drummer Adrian. Why? Cuz I love him and he's the shit!! He always plays in speedos, and does wacky stuff! Granted these aren't even all the pics I took. The slide show runs about 3min. So sit back and enjoy! The pics are fuzzyier cuz of the resizing of the slideshow. If you want to see the original sharper images let me know.
And I also took a couple of vids. The first is a short clip of "Excuse Me Mister" and the second is "Just A Girl" watch her in the beginning DAYUM!!
It gets a little fuzzy at the beginning of "Just A Girl" but give it a few seconds and it sharpens out!
I realize that the vid gets cutoff a bit, so if you want to see the full size go to my YouTube page.
IT WAS AN AWESOME CONCERT!!!
Thanks for looking!!
:)

23 comments:
wowowwo looks like tons of fun!!
i am slowly loading the videos to watch as we speak!
very nice :) you look cute in your astroboy tee!
nice nice!! i've never been to one concert and that looks like so much fun. and i love no doubt. gwen is too gorgeous :) btw loving the browns and simple look on you. you're glowing :)
SWEET!!! I am *JEALOUS*!!!
SWEET!!! I am *JEALOUS*!!!
I love No Doubt!! I mean L.O.V.E.!!! I've been a fan since the beginning too!! Yay for superfans!! haha!!
I'm so jealous! I've never seen No Doubt in concert, the tickets were on sale here for $300 a seat!! Ouch!! I did get to see Gwen in concert 2 years ago though, best concert EVER!!!
You took some great pictures & the videos are AWESOME!! Glad you had a good time hun!!
No Doubt 4EVA!! haha!!
looooooooove no doubt!!! been rockin' out to 'i'm just a girl' since i was probably 9 or 10! hahah!
looks like you had such a fun time, wuzzy!
I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a fab time. I saw a few of their shows from back in the day when they toured with Lit. No one puts on a show like Gwen does.
aww.. looks like you had an amazing time there!! love no doubt!! hehee
Awww super cute pics!! Glad you had an awesome time! We all love Gwen, hehe. You just motivated me to do some crunches, haha! Though technically I don't think the band ever broke up, they just took a break while she did her solo projects, got married and had babies and all that. =)
danggg wuz-luv, you took some amazing pics!!! how fun! I remember being 13 and listening to "sunday morning" over and over and over- gwen has an amazing body- shit!!!
thanks for all the great pics and videos!
omg you have no idea how jealous i am of you! i tried to win tickets but then one of my other friends won and went. lucky!!
omg! i love no doubt! ugh but i'm not updated anymore..hahaha
yes finally i'm back to my normal face..yes its a good thing i didn't have to go through expensive treatments and stuff..
Looks so much fun!!! :D and you look so beautiful! I'm thinking of cutting my hair as short as yours :P
Ohh did they play "Spiderwebs"? Whenever I hear that song I just jumping around like a silly girl!!
I haven't been to a concert in sooo long!!!!! Your so lucky!!!! Love the slide show and little vid clips!
XoXo
Popolo!
WUZZY <3 lol I love all your comments, haha I think you're the only one who comments :P
I appreciate your support!
Steph
omg wuzz!! that looks sick! you had a great spot! i'm so jelly.
lucky you!! I love Gwen Stefani!
too cool!!
How funn!!! You look glowy as ever Wuz!! :]
looks like lots of fun.
I would love to see u dressed up as a Venture bros Villain. Hatred would be fun for your hubby, then you can do a post on doing his makeup. =P
BTW, let me know when you get your package. =) xoxo
Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.
That is my first thought. I really wanted to go to a concert this year! Ahhh...I've only been to one and that was with an ex so it's not that much of a happy memory for me. But their concerts are amazing.
Glad you had fun!!!
Post a Comment