WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Warrior Pink Arabic Eye & Abby Contest Prize!

Here's my entry for Spankedelic's 1 Year (Congrats again girl!) Anniversary Arabic Eye Contest!! I watched a lot of YouTube vids to get inspiration. This shit was HARD to do though!! The lining wasn't easy and the falsies were givin me trouble! It took 4 tries to get the left side on! LOL!! And to me everything still looked wonky, but in the end it turned out to be not as bad as I thought!!
I titled it the "Warrior Pink Arabic Eye" cuz, the scarf I'm using is the Warriors In Pink scarf. Which promotes Breast Cancer Research & Awareness.
click to enlarge

Here's some full face shots..... I'm really liking the NARS Honolulu Honey lippie in my NARS Artist Palette as a nude lippie. It doesn't make me look "dead" like the HK MAC Fresh Brew did in the store. I dabbed a bit of the mark. gloss in Flamingo from my SouthBeach FlipForIt palette on top in the middle of my mouth only.
click to enlarge

Also as some of you may know, I was one of the lucky winners of Abby's Vid Contest (also congrats to the first winner Christina)!! Yay!! And I received my prize earlier this week. It was a box full of great stuff!! Especially since some of the items are ones I've been wanting to try! It's like she read my mind!

  • Pur Minerals Skincare Starter Set (Revitalizing Wash/Perfecting Serum/Mineral Moisture Complex)
  • Nexus Veneer Shine Serum (this makes my hair not only shiney, but it smells soo good!)
  • MLab Anti-Aging Toner
  • Andre No Rub Hair Color Remover for the Skin (perfect for when I dye my hair at home!)
  • For Love Lipgloss in Coral
  • Creme Falsies
  • Patricia Wexler M.D. De-Puff Eye Gel (now this is something I've been wanting to try for a long time, but can't get down here, so I was super excited when I saw it in the box!)
  • Samples from Taylor Made Minerals in Dorothy & Rush
  • Beautiful Girl Mineral Sample in Desired
  • Leishi pigments in 30 & 37 a seafoam green and a peachy coral

THANKS ABBY!! I LOVE IT ALL!! :) :) :)

And as always, Thanks for looking & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!

:)

29 comments:

Yumeko said...

omg wowwww i dont think i seen that sort of falsies on u before
u look nice!

Kimberly said...

o m g

this entry is amazing wuzzle!!!
your eyes look beyond.. I'm sooo sooo impressed, you look gorgeous and could totally pull the arabic eyes look off.

and congrats on your prize loot from ABBY, how fun -- i love rummaging thru prize goodies!! WOOT WOOT

enjoy the rest of your weekend beautiful!!!

beeyoutiful7 said...

hey grl,

You did a real good job doing that look. I know I can't do a look like it. But great work! I hope you win the contest!

and yay for the goodie prize you got!
xoxo

Florence said...

wow!

you look great! :)

Anonymous said...

very very very lovely eye makeup!!

Aradani said...

HOT!!!
lol as Tyra would say- FIERCE!!!!

sanniet said...

wow!!! Great job! I def. can not do that >_< oohh lots of pretty stuff <3 congrats for winning! I hope you win this other contest too =D

Anonymous said...

soo pretty!! nicely blended and everything!! good luck!!

and congrats on the winning!! awesome prizes!!

Unknown said...

ahhh I love it! this look is amazing! first the drag look, now this! great work! and those falsies look amazingly fierce on you! work it girl (: good luck!

mayaari said...

this is a really great entry for spank's contest!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Girl you PULLED THAT LOOK OFF!!! Lookin' like an Arabic woman of mystery!
Oh I've been using the word "wonky" at least 3 times a day :) I stole your word!!!
XoXo

Mona said...

WUZZY! you did a great job on the arabian makeup! love how the eye makeup came out and the colors worked out so perfectly! your brows are filled not really nice too! ahhh <3 good luck!

congrats on the prizes! very nice

im done said...

OMG WUZZY NO WAY!!!!
THIS LOOK OWNS SO HARD!!

I'm seriously blown away by this!
I love thislook on you.
u could see u wearing this all the time =]

kawaiikao said...

whoo those are some fierce eyes!!! i love your entry! good luck on this contest and congrats on the vid contest :]

Stephanie said...

Hey Wuz!

Don't buy any! I'll send you one in your package, I have yet to make your Wuzzy Earrings, I had to special order your jet black crystal.

Yes, they do work..girl they lift!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on winning :) looks like great stuff
&&& WOOWOWOWOOWOWOW your make up looks AMAZINGGGG very lovely indeed!

Yas said...

I was not prepared for this. It just took my breath away. Totally gorgeous & incredible job Wuzzy! Damn girl you did freakin amazing! I wanna know how you did it seriously. You look totally hot mamas with this one. I don't know how you do it...you can go from pretty daytime, to evening dramatic like nothing and pull off both. Execution looks like perfection. xoxo

Tammy said...

This is the winning entry!!!!! You did such a great job!!!! You're stepping it up with your makeup skills.. ;)

~Mel said...

THAT LOOKS SO AMAZING WUZ!! I LOVE IT!! =) congrats on the winning too!

Iyah Love said...

OMgosh!!! I think you did a great job on doing the arabic eye. I suck at blending!! :( and those prizes are yummy!!! hahah! I need to enter more contest so I can relax and just have fun. damn school :(

Yumeko said...

XDD yah long as they are cute, they can be crispy or fair heeheeee

yah i think u can use craft punches! there are cuter shapes HEEEE

Bijin Blair said...

I love how the eye makeup turned out! Fab entry!

Ms. Rodil aka Supervillain1 said...

Gorgeous Arabic look. Your eyes are so beautiful. =) Love the colors.

Fabulously Thrifty said...

i Loove this look! The blending is fantastic and the liner and lashes look amazing..Congrats on the prize also!

XPPINKXX said...

WUZZLE~!!!!

i love this look...by far my favorite!!! it freaking GORGE!!! its such a dramatic look for you...loving the head wrap...and yeah i just wanna say thank you !!! thank you for the treats...i have to use my napkins for when i have a dinner party...i love them!!! how is your scrappy book coming along??? i know i didnt comment on your trip posts...so here is my take!!! OMGGGGGGGG NAPA is soooo beautiful...you and cheese look freaking adorable together...and you got to meet up with chiara...awww loads of fun!!!ughhh to bad this was not in june...we could all meet...


BOOOO

Jamilla Camel said...

I love that look...you look like an exotic 70's girl--really gorgeous!

Congrats on winning!

Vanessa M. said...

wow! that ish looks gooood babe!

paperdollrevenge said...

Super sexy!! I love this look on you. And congrats on winning, what a sweet prize haul!

Before I saw the Dazzleglasses in store I thought I'd get Kitty Kouture...but then it looked like glittery clear lip gloss on my hand. If I had more cash I prob would have been tempted to buy both!

I wonder why they didn't give you the tote? Maybe they had limited supplies or maybe it was MAC Stores/Pro Stores only. But hey...you got the balloon! hehe

Aww you are such a sweetie, *hugs!* I'm still trying to be more comfortable in videos...it still feels like I'm looking at and talking to my camera, not someone. =P

Whitney & the full effect said...

wow wuzzy! so gorgeous!! love this look!!

Visiting From: