WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Napa Trip Teaser Day 1

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!! SOO DIDJA MISS ME?! DIDJA REALLY?!! LOL!!!
Alrighty! Well I've still got a lot to catchup on, but I thought I'd give you guys a little teaser of 'cheese' & mine's trip to Napa Valley, CA!! I think I'm gonna do this like Fran, day by day, so you guys won't be bored! LOL!
We had a blast on this trip! We only wished it could've been longer! We mainly stayed in Napa only, so next time we want to check out more of Sonoma. Lots of fun, lots of wine, lots of food (which I forgot to take pics of, cuz it was soo good I gobbled it all up before I could remember!), and lots of beautiful scenery!
We took the RedEye 1130pm flight from Honolulu to Phoenix (it was cheaper w/the stop overs, as retarded as it was), then from Phoenix we were supposed to have a 2hr layover and fly to Oakland. WRONG!! When we landed in PHX and went to the monitors to check our gate we found out our flight was CANCELLED!! I WAS PISSED!! More so because we had plans to meet Chiara up in Davis that afternoon! I run shit on a schedule some days okay?! Our flight was originally supposed to leave 1050am PHX time and land in OAK 1230pm Cali time. The next flight out to OAK they had wasn't until 2pm PHX time! We were supposed to meet Chiara at 245pm Cali time! So I had to call her and reschedule!! But we still got to meet up with her the last day of our trip. So I guess it worked out.
Also my half-bro lives in PHX so we got to see him. Which is good cuz I haven't seen him in 6yrs and 'cheese' has never met him soooo.... But it still threw off our plans a bit.
Me & 'cheese' FINALLY in Oakland!! Damn it was cold!! So glad I invested in my COACH coat!! ;) I obviously photoshopped the pic a bit, I looked like shit!
Us driving over the Bay Bridge. Not sure if this was the second or third time! LOL!! Me + 'cheese' + a GPS = LOST IN SAN FRAN/OAK area!! I swear even with the GPS we got lost. 'cheese' kept taking the wrong turns, like the one before or after the GPS told us. He didn't want to listen to me either as it was already a long day. I swear we crossed the bridge like 4 times!! And it was raining, and we had hit 5pm traffic! We laugh now, but I thought one of us was gonna kill the other! We both had never driven on the mainland before! It sure is different from driving in Hawaii.

Our hotel! We stayed at the Embassy Suites Napa Valley. It was a pretty hotel. 3 stories and all suites. Forgot to take pics because we were soo tired we just flopped down, ordered room service and went to bed. I took these the next morning.
They had a nice pond with a mill house in the middle. The top pond had black swans and duckies, and the bottom one had white swans. Our room was on the inside overlooking the lounge area. I wasn't bummed, because I can only imagine how cold it was for the outside rooms! LOL!
click on pic to enlarge

Hopefully I can get all the days out to you guys by the weekend. We'll see though, since I have to go back to work tomorrow. :(
Day 2 consisted of 4 wineries using a shuttle tour. So we didn't have to drive!! That'll be the next post! Lots of pics to come!! :D
I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!

24 comments:

Francesca said...

Getting lost with a GPS, i am officially impressed, we NEED to go on a road trip together heehee ♥

Unknown said...

Yes please! Blogger road trip!! YOU TEASE!! MORE PICS...please? lol

Vanessa M. said...

awe you two look adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh man, i remember when my friend from hawaii came here for the first time she was like, "why's everyone driving so fast?" lol & when i went to hawaii i was like OMG so slowwwww haha
anyway i'm glad you're back & that you guys didn't kill each other! sorry for the set back but it looks as if it turned out well :)
can't wait to see how the rest of your trips went! :D

kawaiikao said...

welcome back!! we want more pictures!! aww you're lucky you got to meet up with chiara! she's a sweetie :]

FuN and MakeUp said...

what a beautiful pic of the rain! i love it =]

Tammy said...

You know it's love when you don't kill each other on road trips..my hubby is the ONLY person I can take road trips with..we take 6 hour trips almost every weekend in the summer & we survive..lol

Unknown said...

Of course we've missed ya Wuzzy!! You've been M.I.A. for too long now and we're glad to have you back! Tell the boyfriend to let ME do all the driving next time, unlike him, I listen to the GPS. Hahaha ;)

Chiara said...

"Recalculating" lol

i'm excited to see our pics!!!

Kimberly said...

awwwwwwww hooray that you're back babe! and love the pix!!!
and im so glad the scarves came in handy!!!

and you and cheese are so darn cute together!! awww

~Mel said...

yeah i would like San Fran more if it wasn't for the cold weather at parts when I was there. =) can't wait to see the Napa pics! I'm going there in April so i definitely want to get some good pics of other wineries I haven't checked out yet. =)

sanniet said...

heheh My mom gets lost with her GPS also its okay! I'm glad you had lots of fun and I warned you it was COLD! but its getting warmer now...The weather is so strange! and the traffic here SUCKS! especially at the bay bridge >_< I hope you come back again! And WE can meet up!

Linda said...

Can't wait to see more pics!!

Mona said...

welcome backkkk wuzzy!

wow, lost with a gsp? sounds like me haha.

oh lookie at the swans!

tell me you have food porn for me. i know you do. come on :P

missed you too babe!

fuzkittie said...

Wooo looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to meet Chiara in the end. You must LOVE ME so much Wuz, you commented on all my posts even though you're away!! xD <333 Love you!!!

Yas said...

I'm so jealous! Lucky girl it looks like you had an absolutely wonderful trip (minus a few little understandable navi goofs). Thank you so much for sharing the update on your trip babes! Can't wait to hear more when you have time hun!

Kimberly said...

MmmMm yummie candies comin' YO WAY.
Gotchoo salivating don't I... ha ha ha
btw, I busted open that bag of chocolate covered gummy bears, and I honestly thought I'd NEVER like that combination together, but then I saw the bottom of the bag "empty" and realized, you've made me into a new fan.

and yesssss that squid/cuttlefish jerky is sooooo effing bomb, but your breath is KICKIN' like karated after... LMAO

so glad you're back mama!

Iyah Love said...

we miss you!! You need to visit us here someday or better yet, come to IMATS with us :D

I wanna travel too someday with the husband. hahah!

paperdollrevenge said...

Ohhh day by day! Nice! Aww sorry to hear your trip started off rough...but hey now you can say you've been over the Bay Bridge lots of times! lol Well of course I missed ya and can't wait for the next post! And glad you had a fun trip!

Jamilla Camel said...

Hey, don't feel bad about getting lost--I'm a Bay Area native, and it can still happen to me!

Sounds like you had a great time! I love Napa and Sonoma,,,used to go up there on Thanksgiving with my grandpa.

Can't wait for the pics!

Anonymous said...

aw looks like you had a great time. ive never been to napa soooo jealous! lol soon enough ill go once the baby is born and get my wine tasting on!

Shizznizzle said...

awww look so fun!!! you still look gorgeous in the pic so i didn't know what youre talking about hahaahhahaah cute hotel !!

im done said...

HAHAH man i know EXACTLY what u mean bout killing each other in a car ride.
one time my bf and i were well..(my bf was driving...)
and of course as always he said he knew where how to get there.
when we finally got in the area..of course he forgot how to get there and we drove around the place for a million years. omg i was so mad we were tearing each other's heads off. so annoying.
i started map questing our trips before i get to his house now. but now i have gps on my phone so its great. problem solved.

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Yay, your back!! My GPS is always yelling at me! I swear she judges & hates me. Instead of "RECALCULATING" she should say "WTF SERIOUSLY YOU MISSED THE TURN RETARD"....
I love swans they are so graceful & pretty!!!
XOXO

Visiting From: