My March MYPRETTYPINKBOX is here!! YAYA!!!! This month's box was soo unbelievably meant for me skincare wise!! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!! So here's my little vid of what I got.... Why is does it always screen shot so that I look all drunken monkey action?! WHY?! LOL!
So don't forget ladies, visit Linda at www.myprettypinkbox.com!! If you've never ordered one, YOU NEED TO!!
Also got KT love!! When I commissioned her to do a scarf for my trip, she tossed in a few of these amazingly good Peach Xylitol+Mint Candies!! But as usual I couldn't find any of it down here! :( But being the sweetheart she is, she went and got me a couple bags, along with some extra love!!
Not only did she get me the divine candy, she also blessed me with some Kancho Cookies, a Kleancolor E/S palette with pretty metallic neutral colors, and a HK head!! Are you wondering what's in the HK head?! hrmmm.....?
It was an Easter Egg!! :) So KAWAII!! Inside she had put Easter Grass, Easter Choco, & 2 cute little chickies!!! :) OMG!! I love it!!
*Please DO NOT harass my lovely KT with personal shopping requests. She offered to get me the candies out of the goodness of her heart. And being the sweety she is put in the extras of her own accord. So please, please, please, DO NOT ask her to buy you anything or give you anything, unless SHE OFFERS to!*
Thanks for watching my vid! And I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!

9 comments:
i'm waiting for the video to load! but HEEHEE the screenshot is funny
i like how u are wearing green! [st patrick's day?]
omg how did she cram all that in the hello kitty head! toooo cute!
u likies peach things?
ok going to watch the vid now!
Aww Wuzzy you are the cutest!!
KT is getting harassed too?? I dont like these freeloading scabby people asking for things!!
i just finished watching it! u did great! i hope u do a review abt the pore things! and i hate my bags too so i hope they work!
omg i love u.
yumeko said how did i cram everything into that hello kitty head... puwahahha "skills" it's called SKILLS.
and thank u for putting word out not to harass me, I love how yasumi said "freeloadig scabby" people.
i hope you enjoy the candies dolly, they're my favorites, and who doesn't love peach ones!!!
L sent me some green apple ones from her bday care package and I eat those things like a bad crack habit.
and girl, those choco gummy bears you sent me -- never saw the light of day! NYOM NYOM NYOMMMMM
i heart you wuzzle!
So cute!!!!!!!!!! I need to hurry and place an order with KT already, but I want it ALL!!! I can't decide on what I want first!! LOL
Enjoy your goodies. =)
the treats look great. i think a lot of beauty bloggers are getting harassed. =(
aghhh I was too late on this ppb >_< I really wanted it too...darn! and man KT is such a sweet and she's so talented! Everyone is so talented >_< I'm still regretting the fact that I didn't get to hang out with you and Chiara that day you were here! boo! hehe you're so cute <3
I just watched your video...omg! there's so much stuff in the boxes...now I really regret regret regret! not waking up earlier >_< lol
Woot woot!! Great love you got~~ :D
Post a Comment