Happy St. Patrick's Day pretties!! And if you DO celebrate they way I think you do, pls be safe!! :)
Eat lots of Corned Beef & Cabbage, Boiled Potatoes, and have some beer!!
Also today my blog turns 1!! Wow it's hard to believe that one year ago today I did my very first post!

This blog started out as a way for one of my friend's on the mainland to keep up w/ me, since she was anti-MySpace! (girl if you're reading this, congrats on converting. FINALLY!) And somehow it evolved into a "beauty blog"/personal blog!
I just want to say thank you to those who have been here from the start, following me from ABB. And also thank you to those who just recently came into my life! I <3>
Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, and just takes the time out of their life to gaze a little into mine. It is much appreciated!!
Now on to the good stuff! LOL!! In honor of this event, I'm gonna have a mini-giveaway! Not gonna tell you exactly what you're gonna get, but one of the main items will either be the HK MAC Mini Bag or HK MAC Fresh Brew Lippie.
All you have to do is comment below and wish my blog HAPPY BDAY!! :) The winner will be chosen by random.org your # will be based on your listing in the comment box. You have until this Friday March 20 @ midnight Hawaii time to leave your comment.
Once again thanks to everyone who reads my ramblings, & as always I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!!
:)

32 comments:
Happy Blog B-day!!!
I want that HK to be my next tat..lol
yay!! happy birthday to your blog!! whoo mini-giveaway!!
Happy birthday to your lovely blog!
I don't know how you blogger ladies do it.
After a few months of blogging I called it quits.
happy birthday to your blog!! how fun that it lands on st patty's day :D
oooh.. i love giveaways! haha.. happy anniversary girlie!! i'm so glad i got to know u on here! hehe.. hope i win!! =P
Happy birthday to your lovely blog!
Wow, on St. Patty's day too!
Good luck with the giveaway!
*Fingers crossed*
Hey beautiful (: Happy blog birthday! <3333
Happy Birthday Bloggie!!!! Yay!!!
You never hurt my eyes! Happy BDAY to your blog! Hope you have many more postings for us to read. =)
Happy Birthday to your blog!!
A whole year! that's great! hopefully more to come!
Happy birthday to your blog! This is my first comment on your blog even though I've been a silent reader to it for a while now haha :p Keep up the good work : )
awwwwwwww Happy Blogday!!!
And congratulations on a successful year of bloggin!!! *throws confetti*
ok the party train is leaving the building, i needed to put my 2 cents in!!!!
Happy birthday!!! and happy st patty's day! I totally forgot it was today! >_< I wanted to do a look for today too! I never wear green though >_< hehe man I wish I could go get drunk or something haha but I have class tomorrow =( I hope you have a great day!!!
Monsta sized smoochies to Wuzzy Blogger from a tipsy glow head!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Happy blogger birthday wuzzy ♥
yay congrats to your 1 year of bloggin! xoxo
Wow we started blogging almost the same time!! Haahahaha how cool! xD Happy birthday to Wuz blog!!!
happy b day wuzzy's blog yayyy
i always feel 1 year goes by so fast. but when i really really think about the events, places i've gone n everything...it does seem like a long time.
Happy Blog Birthday!!!!
1 year of Wuz goodness!!!
and we all hope many more to come!
happy birthday! I'm fairly new to your blog, but I love that you include things about your personal life in addition to the cosmetics!
-Kanita
kanitab@ufl.edu
happy wuzzy blog birthday! :D
XOXO
Happy bloggy birthday~~! :0)
YAY!
Happy Birthday day blog!
CONGRATS ON YOUR BLOG BIRTHDAY!! :]
everyone's blogs are turning one now! :D
happy birthday hahaha
it's very festive here w/ all the green :P
Happy Bloggerversary!! I hope I can make it to the 1 year mark!! I ate my corned beef & cabbage! My momma makes it well for being brown folk!
XoXO
Aww Wuzzy I'm so glad to have you in my blogging life too hun! :) Happy 1st Year anniversary for your bloggy! We are so lucky to have you too Wuz!
Heck yeah, we've been at it ever since ABB! I COMPLETELY missed my blog's birthday, which was like... September 2007 -__- Anyways, a big Happy Birthday to your blog, hun!!
We'll meet up in HI next kay?~~
happy blog birthday!!!! yay!!!
Happy birthday, Wuz's blog! :)
The green layout is soo fitting!
I've always been a lurker of your blog, even with other people blogs but I only started blogging around august/september so I never had the chance to comment you anytime before that. But happy 1 year to your blog!! I swear, everyone's blog is turning 1. I still have a long ways to go. Hehehe.
Happy blog birthday! Our blogs were born in the same month, hehe. Yay to your one year and I hope for many more to come! =)
Post a Comment