WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dinner FOTD / Tagged Again!!

Hey guys! One more quick post before I leave tomorrow!! 'cheese' & I went out to dinner last nite w/ a couple friends. So here's my FOTD. Sorry I forgot to take close up of the eyes. And I obviously fooled around a bit with the pics, I'm not that glowy & smooth! But colors (eye, cheek, & lip) are from my NARS Artist Palette 9941. I was trying to practice with it, since this and my Mark. SouthBeach FlipForIt Palette are the only e/s & lippies I'm taking up with me. Trying to used them, since I rarely do!
'cheese' & me!! He's sporting his new jeans & shirt!! Now he has to wash them, cuz he wants to wear it up to Napa!


Also Diana aka paperdollrevenge got me again!! So I thought I'd do this tag before I leave!
What’s your favorite eye shadow color to wear? Browns, because they're so versatile and easy to put on! LOL!
What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? Blot paper, or pressed powder! Cuz I'm always SHINY!!! GAH!
What’s your favorite makeup look – high drama OR natural? Natural, because that's one look I can't fuck up that much! LOL!
Which feature do you play up the most? Probably my eyes, only cuz I always forget to put on lippies!
Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? Uh SHINE! Oh that's not a feature is it? Hrmm... my under eye area then..
Your favorite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? MAC only cuz it's what my friend got me into first. LOL! And hello?! Cute packaging on collections!! ;)
Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? Cliniques Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? Any skincare product by Garnier. It just disappoints, I've tried their Eye Roller thingy, and a moisturizer, and a cleanser, all epic FAILS!
One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? My eyebrow waxing!
One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? Um... Botox, basically anything that involves an injection!! LOL!
One beauty trick you can share with everyone: Um I don't have any tricks... I guess..... Always listed to what others have to say! Yes that's a trick!! Learn from others as well as experimenting on your own!! HA!
Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? Evey advice I get is the best! Since I still feel soo new to the whole beauty thing, I'll take any advice I can get!! LOL!
So I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if you want to do it, please do! I'd be interested to know your answers!! :)
Thanks for looking & I hope your eyes didn't hurt too much!!
:)
Remember I won't be able to check my blogger while I'm up there, cuz I don't wanna take my laptop, but you guys know that I can't stay away from all MAH PRETTIES!!! So I'll be using my phone to check into Twitter as well as Twit you guys every now & then!! So if you want to ask me anything, or just say "HI", send me a DM through Twitter, as it shows up as a text on my phone, that way I can respond to you!! We leave on Monday 3/2 and return Sunday 3/8! So I'll see ya'll when I come back!!

21 comments:

fuzkittie said...

That first photo of you is so beautiful Wuz!

Laura L said...

oh,..you have a really smooth skin,and Fair too <3

Unknown said...

have a safe trip wuzzy!!
remember to keep us updated on twitter ;)

Linda said...

Have a safe trip! I hope you have lots of fun. =)

xphoenix06 said...

You look beautiful in both pic.s Wuzzy. MAC is my very first better-end brand of makeup I got into too. ^-^
Hope you and your "Cheese" have a wonderful and safe trip! ^-^

XPPINKXX said...

Hey babe

have a fun trip to the land of wone and romance..do take pictures and perhaps a video of the beautiful vineyards!!! have a safe and fun trip...we will miss you!!!! and that 1st picture of you is beautiful...oh gawddd i love that soft touch option...hahaha


xoxo

J said...

u both look good!!! have fun n have a save trip!!!

Mona said...

safe trip to napa! have ons of full and drink up at the vineyards :P

Unknown said...

Wuzzy - I hope you have a wonderful time on your breakaway!

You look sooo pretty in your first pic and you and CHEESE look fab together!

kawaiikao said...

love you fotd! have a great trip!

paperdollrevenge said...

I love your pics in this post, way to rock that NARS palette! Ohhh I bet you're gonna fall in love with it since you'll be using it and the mark flip for it all throughout your trip!

Yay you did the tag before you left! Oh trust me this won't be the last time you say that I got you, muhahahaha!

I wish I had more moolah so I could join you up north! Have a great trip honey buns!

Aradani said...

oh I just missed u! I hope you have a safe trip and have tons of fun.
love the tag! shine is the devil!

Tammy said...

Your first pic is gorgeous!! I need to figure out how to play with my poisc more..I have no tricks when it comes to that..lol

Vanessa M. said...

beautiful pic! have fun babe!

Yas said...

The other ladies are so right...you look beautiful babes! That lipcolor is perfection. Does the color have a name?

Your post was so funny...I'm the same way cuz I'm so shiny, shiny :P.

I can't wait to hear how your trip goes. I really hope that you and the cheese have an amazing time and drink lots of wine & have a sexy time. ;)

Anonymous said...

you look great!

hope you have a fun & safe trip!

Kimberly said...

omg wuzzy....

your photos lately, like your self shots, have been sooo soo luminous.
Your skin, whatever your beauty routine is, you look crazy beautiful girl! flawlesssssss

have a wonderful trip, take tons of photos for your scrapbooking, and I'm excited for you to meet chiara too!

be safe and come back sooon!!!

Anonymous said...

omg on your first photo you look like snow white,so pretty!:)

Unknown said...

you look so pretty in your closeup! you and your boyfriend look so cute together.

Anonymous said...

hi babe! how was your trip?!

Iyah Love said...

Awwww... your skin is flawless! <3 Love the 1st pic :)

Visiting From: