Going to fit a bunch of things into one relatively short post today.
First off the winner of my Blog Bday Giveaway! And the winner is..... *drum roll*
Lucky #19!! WHOOOO!! And who is lucky #19 you ask?! It's YUMEKO of bittenbefore.com!!! Congrats girl! You win the MAC HK Mini Bag!!! :) YAY!! Thank you to everyone who left a Happy Bday comment for my blog!! I <3>
And the lovely Yasumi was having another one of her generous fits, and gifted me with a KATE Gel Eyeliner. My very first Gel Liner!! WHoooo!!! I love this! It's black, but if you look closely it has multicolored shimmer in it! Sooo pretty!! And the staying power is awesome! Hardy smudged, and even when I washed my hand, I still had to go over w/ MU Remover to get the line out!! :) THANK YOU YASUMI!!!! <3
click to enlarge

Also went out to dinner for the BF's Gma's Bday last nite, so here's my FOTD. Sorry for the crappy quality, I took this when we came home. Cuz we were rushing to leave! I used my NARS Artist Palette for this look.
And tonight 'cheese' & I went out to Yakiniku with our friends! Mmmm... So good, I haven't had Yakiniku in years!! Sad I know.... But this was just the first round! LOL! We ate soo much!!
click to enlarge

Afterwards we went to go see the movie I LOVE YOU MAN. I highly recommend this movie, it was super funny. Just one of those feel good laugh movies.
Thanks for looking, and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!
:)
:)
13 comments:
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! OMGGGGG
i cant believe i was so lucky
thank you thank you
i sent u the email!
thank you so much once again
and girl u dont hurt my eyes, u just make me want to go hawaii to party with u! where is my luau!!
Wuzzy you such a pretty lady!!! You look wonderful in your pic.
WOWSER I sent you your first gel liner?? Splendid. I feel happy now.
AND I RECEIVED YOUR MEGA SNACK PACK!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU!!! Sooooo unexpected and sooo kind of you.
You watch your mailbox lady! This is your formal warning. x
Wuzzzzzzzzzzy
You're skin and face always looks sooo luminous!!! and aren't gel liners great?? ever since I started using gel liners, I got spoiled, no more dragging eyeliner pencils across the eye.
and congrats to yummy yumeko! how fun for her!!! woot woot
and i know, i know hawaiiana HK is rampant in of course Hawaii.
My gf sent me a mini and a medium size one that I of course, uploaded to poupee girl =)
btw, today "adventures in hurricane popcorn" I can't wait!!!! nyom nyommmmm
I love the natural look you did =)
I wish I can have your eyebrows..LOL!
Congrats to Yumeko!! =)
Ooh, congrats to Yumeko!
love the look and the food looks absolutely yummy. happy bday to gma :)
congrats to her and dannggg that food looks GOOODD!! i love shabu shabu..yummmm
congrats to the winner! and omg that looks delicious!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE meat >_< haha You look lovely <3 I love how natural you look =D Hmm I wanted to watch that movie but they didn't have it at the theater I went to so I watched that international bank movie >_< Maybe I'll check out I love you man later =D I love comedies and chick flicks haha
Congrats Yumeko! That is one good prize!
I love me some Gel Liner or Fliudline!! The lines some out so sleek & sexy!!!
XoXo
Congrats!!
great FOTD! you look all glowy
wuzzy, the yakiniku food porn makes me hungry... i just had dinner and i'm hungry staring at it.
yay for yume-chan!
belated happy blogbday! :) i notice a lot of us beauty blogger started out on woman's month! cool, right? :) you look totally gorguz here!! :) love the food!!!
Post a Comment