WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend EOTDs (semi pic heavy)

Had a pretty good weekend, with the exception of one little annoying as hell incident Sat nite. But all in all.... Pretty good...

Friday: The BF's Burfday!!! My man is now a whole quarter of a century old!! Yups 25 yrs!! I like um young ;)


He wanted to keep it small for the beginning and then a big get together at the house later. So we ordered Chinese(his fave) takeout for dinner, his mom made him her famous homemade MudPie (fave also), so it was just the mom, the bf, the bf's sis, her bf, and me for dinner. Then all our friends came over to drink at the house later
Here's us after dinner.


Did a pink eye (don't forget about me contest!! *hint*) using the MAC Emmanuel Ungaro e/s.


USED:

MAC Prep&Prime Eye Light
MAC Vanilla e/s

MAC Soft Flower e/s
NYX Rust e/s
MAC Expensive Pink e/s
MAC Technakohl Graphblack
NYX White Eye Pencil
MAC Prep&Prime Lash
Rimmel GlamEyes Mascara

Saturday: Food & New Products Show
Saw some cool stuff, went mainly for the food though! Didn't take any pics at the show. I forgot to put my camera back in my bag.... DOH! Just a light green eye. Used the same stuff listed in one of my older posts.



Now the event on Saturday that put a hiccup in my weekend.... I carpooled with my friend since we were going with her mom, and her gf's mom. So they told me to park my car in the guest parking area of the mom's apt complex. This was at 1pm. When we got back from the show/shopping/dinner about 9hrs later, my fuckin car was GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was trippin out like nobody's fricken biz. The security guy said that they towed my car, because the guest parking limit is 4 hrs. He said that the little printed out sign was on the security office window when I signed my car in, and that it had always been there. BULLSHIT!!! That thing wasn't there when I signed my car in. That fucker had fresh scotch tape on it. So we had to drive all the way into downtown to get my car. As well as forking over $205 CASH!!! My gf and her mom felt soo bad, because they were the ones who told me to park there, that they paid for it. The mom is now going to write a nasty letter to her association. Whew... anywhooo...moving on.

Sunday: BBQ up the mountain @ our friends house.
Something we do every Sunday. Fresh air, great night view. Isolated as hell... perfect way to end a weekend.



USED:

MAC Prep & Prime Eye Light
MAC e/s Bamboo
NYX e/s Bronze
MAC e/s Amber Lights
MAC e/s Copperplate
MAC e/s Vanilla
Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Liner
NYX Eye Pencil in White
MAC Technakohl Graphblack
MAC Prep & Prime Lash
Rimmel GlamEyes Mascara

Well I hope everyone else had a great 3day weekend and thanks for looking! Hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!

PLS ENTER MY "PINK EYE" CONTEST!!!!!

10 comments:

XPPINKXX said...

WHAT A BITCH!

that sucks to have your car impounded what the fuck!!! and 205 bucks to get it out...i feel your pain!!!...that happened to me in NYC ...i parked at a commercial loading zone...went back the car and it was GONE...starts to sweat bullets...i thought someone stole it! to figure out the dicks towed it!!!...


but anyway...SAY HAPPY BELATED BURFDAY TO YOUR OH SOOOO ROCKING THE CRADLE BF!!!

kawaiikao said...

ooh i really like the second look! i'll enter your contest sometime this week :]

Vanessa M. said...

i love your EOTDs!! especially the last one! soo sexy!! im gna do my entry asap!!

fuzkittie said...

I love pink eye! Ok, I'll enter the contest~ :D

abby =) said...

wow sorry about your car that mustve been a pain in the ass :( anyway loving the photos and im def. entering the contest. !!

and belated to your hubby

alien man?! said...

omg OMG omg I would have been SOOOOOO SOOO SOOOOOO STEAMING MAD!!! UGH!!! Come on over, girl, we need to vent with some fatty pizza, ice cream and lots and lots of booze. ARGH!!! I hate when people ruin a good day esp by messing about with my CAR.

*hugs*

I'm getting off my ass right now to do the Pink Challenge!

alien man?! said...

Okay, I slacked off watching the debates but I wanna do this!! I have so many shades of pink to choose from, tho @_@

Hey, do you have Google Talk? Are you in my Facebook??

Kimberly said...

mMmmmmmm MUD PIE!!!

YUM!!!!

signed,
a new follower ^_^

and ENVY, ENVY, ENVY... you're IN HAWAIIIIIIIIII *le sigh*

Kimberly said...

GasSp howwww howww do I get in on this secret society of the "blogger swap" -- how funnnnnnn!!!!

and glad u got yourself some PINK BOXES too, I'm soo excited to see what's in them! =)

Anonymous said...

wow.that sucks! $205 to get your car out!? geez! i hate it when they try to pull shit like that! it was very nice of your friend & her mom to pay for it though, but STILL that security guard is gahh! sldkfjaslk

on another note, i loveee your hair color!

Visiting From: