WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Panda X-tra Krispy (pink's challenge)

So when the fabulous pink decided to do her KAWAII Challenge I thought right on!! Then I clicked her provided link and got a little confused... I never realized how many different styles were represented in Japan that were considered kawaii! When I first saw the Gyaru styles I was like... WHOA!! Some were alienish.... but then I removed the stick from my ass and decided to have fun with it!! Soooooooooo here we gooooooooooo........
I'm a little scared to think of what pink could do to the pic above! ;)
It was weird.... I couldn't stop camwhoring after I was done!! What's going on?! Dude I'm almost OompaLoompa-ish! You know what I realized though?..... When your face is that dark from foundation (I used a shitload of SN Ebony to 1 ittybitty scoop of white) it looks pretty flawless.... Hmmm... Maybe there's something to this after all.....


tomo was scared of it!! She didn't want me to hold her! HA!

As I finish writing this, I realize I forgot to put the white down my nose... heh... oh well!!

Thanks for looking and I REALLY hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!

3 comments:

L said...

one of the best shitz evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wuzzle! hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! i am so glad you participated!

xo!

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaha!!! You dear lady are the bizznizz!!

Just too cool for school

Unknown said...

I know I have commented ALREADY!!

But I just love this pic, it makes me smile each time I see it NO FAIL.

its the best!

Visiting From: