So what I'm doing is posting up the entries received so far in alphabetical order (it makes it easier for me to organize), and for those who did a blog post to go with, I will add their link to it as well. If you had more then 2 pics, I choose the 2 I thought were best. Remember I am not judging, my two heroes (my mum & the bf's mum, both BC survivors) will be choosing a winner each as well. This is how we end up with the two winners!!
Sooooo.... are you ready to get some PINK EYE?!! Are ya?!!
abby: see her post HERE
alienman (my *twin*): see her post HERE
aradani(my halo-halo buddee): see her post HERE




























19 comments:
Woo hoo that's me. lol..Aradani's look is SO pretty. =)
**I keep trying to blog roll you but for some reason everytime I sign back off your name is gone..I think it's some type of glitch..I'll keep trying. =)
blagh! i look soo ugly next to all these beautiful pink eyed chix lol!! congrats on gettign so many enteries!
Woot woot!!! Personally I'm in love with Mie's! :D
hey hunn i have the pics up on my page please check it out wen yah have time :) its 8:00 here in hawaii :) hope i make the deadline k take care <3chanel
OOh some many pretty pink eyes. I just posted my entry. Check it out.
wow everyone did so great!
i hope i have time to do this!
OMG Aradaniiiii <3 <3 Aw man, I just posted mine on my blog but it's not nearly as good as these girls'. I'd better start sabotaging this game quick.
dang! they all look good! well as promised, i did enter your contest too! i just posted my look and thanks for giving us this great challenge!
So many pretty pink eye entries!! Congrats on a great contest idea and getting so many contestants. =)
Wooohoooo Look at all these lovelies!!!!
Best of luck to all the girls!!!
It's gonna be a tuff one Wuzzy!!!
Hey there! It's Tina just wanted to let you know that I have a blogspot. Gosh, so many girls joined! I had no idea. So many gorgeous girls. :)
We're all waiting with bated breath to find out the results! hehehe
Thanks for the comment...yeah I think that doll has the perfect look of hurt and pout, hehehe, I think she might want revenge too. ;) But if you follow the link, you'll see she's a $200+ doll, and started out as a skeleton until her owner bought her eyes and hair, handmade her makeup and clothing, etc. Kind of like Sally in The Nightmare Before Christmas!
So, your mothers are judging this, hm? Let my sabotaging begin! Hello, mothers! You all look beautiful! Kudos to you for your strength throughout your trials and for raising my twin sister so beautifully. My, you two ladies are quite ravishing today!
wooh! the entries are up already! everyone did a great job :)
Hey Wuzzy!
I think i totally forgot to give you the link to the post.
www.mmmiu.blogspot.com it should be under coffret d'or EOTD, the method i used is the same, it's just the colors might be more visible...oh man..how can i compete with the rest of these girls!? mine is so light compared to theirs hahaha
-millie
boo i'm jealous everyone is soo pretty!!!
oh PS! i think you asked me where i'm from but i never answered u did i? i grew up in the salt lake area near the airport? you're on oahu right? lol
hi I am taking part :) I am from Malaysia. :)
http://scorpiobeauty.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-pink-eye-entry.html
hope it is qualified. :)
done here http://femalemia.blogspot.com/2009/10/look-at-my-pink-eyes.html
thanks :)
Post a Comment