So I got tagged by the beautiful Diana & KimberleyTia. I think I need to work out more so I can run faster and not get tagged!! LOL!
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website
Six Random Things About Me...
1. I have quite the menagerie @ my house. 9 doggies (3 outside, and 6 inside) & my kitty tomo.
2. The bf is 3 yrs younger then me. Yeah I like my jailbait.! ;)
3. Scrapbookin is my shizz! I could do that shit for hours, I have tons of albums!
4. I collect cat picture books & cards with cat pics, I'm a crazy cat lady that's why...
5. Love to eat!! I am ALWAYS stuffing my face.
6. When I get sad I like to stroke my pussy. (I'm talking about my cat!! Sick freaks! Get your minds out of the gutter!!)
I'm boring I know, and now I tag:
alienman
aradani
L
abby
chiara
thechas
I tried to tag people who haven't yet been tagged. Sorry girls!
7 comments:
lmao!!!!! stroke your pussy hahahahahahahahahahahaha omg you crack me up!
ahh! what kind of doggies do u have?! post some pictures of your babies one day :D
you like your beef young!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i get sad i stroke my pussy too...but it's that kinda pussy!!! im sooo kidding....
now wuzzle i know that much more of you...
xo
ha ha haa... wth you perv...
diana and i tag teamed you -- i love it!
i tried scrapbooking..but my creative juices never flow!!
ahahaha Tia called you a perv and then she said we *tag teamed* you...oy vey! lol
Aww thank you hunny, you are too sweet. *hugs*
And wow! A crazy cat lady with 9 doggies! Def have to blog about your doggies one of these days (or 9 blogs over 9 days, hehe).
girl, i love your sarcastic humor! you're my type of people! haha.
but i wont be dining at any pho places ever bcuz i do not wanna feel sick like that ever again! ugh it was sooo horrible during both experiences =/ 30mins-1hr after eating the food (which btw were normal noodles & bbq chicken and grilled shrimp) i felt clammy, fever/chills, nauseous, headache, etc. my friends saw how sick and pale i looked. not fun at all! so yea... i'll pass on pho.
Post a Comment