WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

PinkEye Contest Reminder (PLS ENTER!)

So I realize that the post title makes me sound a little desperate, but hey.... I AM!! Common guys! We are down to the last week and I have received 0, that's right ZERO entries!!

I just added more goodies to the prize paks, and remember I have prizes for two winners and they are worth about $25 each prize pak, with 60% of that going to either Susan G. Komen or Breast Cancer Research Foundation. So it went to a good cause. If you need the info on the contest again click HERE.

Here's tomo saying DO IT!! =)


Thanks for reading this, and I do hope ya'll enter. My two co-judges are looking forward to it too!!

10 comments:

fuzkittie said...

No prob! :]

Kimberly said...

i love that "when in doubt, transfer it out" -- and im in love w/ Tomo... those eyessssss!!!!

kawaiikao said...

don't worry! i have it...just need to upload it and stuff :]

Vanessa M. said...

i posted mine!!!

Blog Sale NYC said...

Awww what a cute kittie!! I want her/him. I have lil maltese but i always wanted a cat. I am def gonna enter as soon as i figure out how to put up the pics on my blog. Im soo slow.... : (

Aradani said...

Came back from the dead and answered your challenge!

Anonymous said...

So while blog hopping, I came across your site. And cause I like procrastinating from studying for midterms, I tried it out.

I'm not a pink person, but found out that I had samples of pink shadow from various companies!

But sadly, I found that I am unable to capture the colour in my dark room, in the evening. I need proper day light! So I'm going to try again.

ps I found that the look wasn't too bad...I didn't look 'horrible' but would definitely save it for a party or so :P

Thanks for initiating this, and getting me to try something new :)

Anonymous said...

i haven't done it yet..i just saw your contest post awhile ago :) anyway i'll probably do it tomorrow though..i'm pretty tired today anyway,oh and if you won't mind i added you to my links :)

Anonymous said...

hey! looks like there's more people for your challenge :) i've never joined in on a challenge & i'd like to join if that's okay :)

Tammy said...

Tomo is SO CUTE!! I posted my entry to your contest on my page. =)

Visiting From: