I told myself no more MAC until xmas, but.... shit....I walked by the store and saw the Emmanuel Ungaro display, and all hope was lost. I bought the e/s in Soft Flower (and I'm thinking of going back and picking up the light pink gloss, even though I hardly wear lippies! UGH!), Mineralize Skinfinish in MedPlus, for those days when I'm in a rush, and the Fast Response Eye Cream. But because I went and got the skinfinish, I needed a new powder brush to go with it of course. Sephora's retractable powder brush, I figure that's good for travel....
See how soft and pretty in pink the e/s is?! It's a soft pink matte.
The MAC girl did up me eyes real simple with it. Sorry for the cracked out red eyes... I worked all day and then went out. The shopping was actually time killing before I went out to D&B's.
Okay... Back to business. As you know from my previous post, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So in honor of that, I'm going to throw my first contest ever! Real simple ya hear?!
All you have to do is give me a pink EOTD/FOTD. Just comment back on this post that you have yours up, if you don't want to do a whole post on your blog for it, just send the picture to me @ wuzzyangel@yahoo.com and subject it "PINK EYE".
I'm gonna run this until Saturday October 25. 1159pm Hawaii time. That way it won't get in the way of your Halloween plans. FYI I won't be the only one judging this. Mummy and the bf's mum are gonna help me pick out 2 (YES TWO) winners!
Here's what the prize is gonna be.... Pink themed of course!
Pink metallic striped scarf
Strawberry scented emery board
Orbit Bubblemint Gum
Sephora mini Guava Passion Shower Gel
CQ e/s Duo in Tulips
And who knows? Maybe more stuff will be added in..... ;)
Well I hope you all enter, and thanks for looking!
21 comments:
what a great contest idea! i hope you have many that enter :]
That is a really pretty matte pink e/s! Great buy! :D
Woo contest!!!
i love mac and i tell myself all the time that no more buys, but that never happens .. lol raelly never does
ill def. enter. hope you enter mine, ha. no but seriously ill enter i wear pinks like almost everyday
so pretttteeeeeeee
i have to be careful w/pinks
otherwise i get carried away and really do look like i have pink eye -_-
i'm going to try this tonight :)
OoOo this is one time where getting PINKY EYE will be acceptional (LOL)
Hi. I just found ur blog through Fuz's page. I remember you and your beautiful sakura tatoo from abb. Great contest idea I love how this raise awareness and I love pink. I am def gonna enter. Im gonna add u to my blog roll- hope ya dont mind.
Aprecia
PS: COngrats on ur 4 yr with ur bf.
woah pink eye :) i laughed when i saw the term used. anyway,can i join in the fun?:)
yay! i just did a pink eye! and yay i found another hawaii girl! LOL jk but here's my post:
http://sher0xx.blogspot.com/2008/10/fotd-tickle-me-pink.html
Hey girl...I just posted mine on my blog :) Do check it out :D!!
Hey..thanks for stoppin by :) I added you too to my blog roll..hope you dont mind :)
haha pinkeye! good title.
i think i'll submit a look for this. if i do, this will be my first contest entry. woo!
I'd like to enter too!^^ I'm a bit shy so I'm gonna e-mail you instead.
Great Contest! ^^
What a lovely first contest idea!
Also I don't blame you for those purchases...those colors look gorgeous! =)
omg i just found your blog and i noticed your from hawaii too!! wut a small world lol i am so gonna enter your contest i luv pink but havent used it in a while lol k well hope all is well on your end and i TOO SAID "NO BUY" TILL x mas and just CAVED online for macs holiday collection aughhh cant help it lmao k take care <3chanel
Hi hi,
so I tried again, but...yeah. Apparently I suck at using my own camera! LOL. Anyway I had to adjust lighting, and not my eye looks blue.
So yes, I tried Wuz, but b/c I used PS aid, I just wanted to share, but not enter. Does that make sense? ha...anyway thanks again for sharing, it was fun even still^^ Plus it was interesting not wearing a dark shade like I always do for once :)
opps wrong post i commented but any who i have my look up on my blog please check it out wen yah have time thanks and i had so much fun doing this look :)
I couldn't resist...I wanted to enter too so I just posted a blog tonight! I hope you get this message before the deadline. =)
http://bookwormlola.com/2008/10/24/my-entry-to-wuzzys-pink-eye-contest/
here's my post!!
Hey Sweetie. I just posted my entry. I had a ton of fun doing this and I hope more people enter.
http://smilepop-aprecia.blogspot.com/2008/10/pink-eye-wuzzys-contest.html
hi!! i posted my entry for your contest :)
thanks again for having this :D
Post a Comment