WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

....And The Most Contagious PINKEYES Are..........

We'll find out...... after this break!









haha!! Got ya! But seriously I want to take the time to give a shout out to my girl L!! She was on her Taiwan trip and wasn't back before the contest ended. But she STILL did a gorgeous PINKEYE to show her support that I wanted to share with ya'll!!!

see her post HERE

How sexy was that?!!! PHEW!!!!!


Alright back to business. First off I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who participated!! Thank you for showing your support in raising awareness for Breast Cancer, and for sharing your beautiful PINKEYE EOTD/FOTDs. I appreciate all the effort you guys put in and so do my judges! You have all made my very first contest a success! Remember I had NO part in the judging. Each winner was handpicked by my mum & the bf's mum, they made their decisions based on what THEY liked best. They both want to thank you also for entering and showing your enthusiasm and support, & they thought that everyone was just gorgeous!! Now what you guys have been waiting for...... The two winners are..... dun da dunn dun dun da da!!!!



Mum's choice is........ MIZZ FUZ!!!!

see her post again HERE


My mum said what really stood out for her was the simplicity, yet gorgeous POP of color in Fuz's look!! Congrats Fuz!!!




Bf's mummy's choice is.............BEAUTYJUNKIE!!

see her post again HERE


The bf's mum said she loved the smokiness of the look, while still incorporating lots of pink! And she thought the overall effect was just glamorous!! Congrats BeautyJunkie!!!!



Once again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who participated!!! I loved all the support and effort you guys showed me. This contest also opened me up to a whole NEW bunch of lovely ladies who I never would have known otherwise. And for that alone I am so grateful you lovelies for clickin and checkin me out. I've made soo many great new blogger friends!!


Winners pls email your mailing info to me at wuzzyangel@yahoo.com


ps. Keep voting on the poll!!

10 comments:

L said...

Congrats Fuz @ B. Junkie!!!!

xo!

Vanessa M. said...

yay to the winnerS!

fuzkittie said...

Woohoo!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! >O< Thank you Wuzzy Mom!!!! *hug hug* Congrats to BeautyJunkie as well~

BeautyJunkie said...

fo shoo!!! thank you thank you!! my first contest yayyy!! lol...

Unknown said...

Aww I'm glad they won. They did a great job. :)

kawaiikao said...

yay! congratts! i really liked beautyjunkie's :]

Anonymous said...

YAY! congrats to them!

& wowowowoowwow at l's look!

paperdollrevenge said...

Congrats to the winners!

And you are too funny, lol, "a break?! what the..."

Also I love the pics of the judges with their choices! Very cute.

Great contest!

alien man?! said...

Congratulations, ladies!!! Winnings well-deserved. :) Yayyyyyyy.

Hay, you and ur mom look so much alike!!!! Such beautiful moms!!!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

congrats winners :)

Visiting From: