So I was getting irritated with long hair, and have been thinking of choppin it all off. So on Sunday night while we were hanging out up on the top of the mountain w/ the bf's boys... I decided I wanted my hair off NOW!! So I asked the guy that buzzes all the other boys' hair to cut mine off. Everyone was freaking out at me and saying I was NUTS!! Oh well... the bf knows me well enough, cuz everyone was like, "are you really going to let her cut her hair now?" And he said.. "hey, I can't stop her." Smart man.
So here's the before pic...Used from my previous post. Or if you want to see what my last haircut was go to my June archives, it's under 1st haircut in a year.
Aaaaannddd..... TA-DA!!!
Hahaa!!!! The only scissors we could find in the house were kitchen shears! But all in all it wasn't bad. From the front it looked almost professional!! The back was a little weird.. but hey alcohol was involved!! This was all done with that lone pair of shears, a plastic chair, a cup of water, and a towel. Seeing all my bunches of hair snippets on the ground was such a satisfying feeling!! One of the boys poured some beer on it..."for the lost & sacrificed soldiers" he said!
Because this sucker needed evening and a whole lot of thinning out, I made a appt at a salon to get it cleaned up. So this afternoon, my hair braved a whole new chop. I wanted to go shorter, but then thought that the grow out wasn't worth it right now. Maybe next haircut.....
TA-DA!!!! Take 2!!!!
So what do you guys think? I LOVE it!!! My head feel so much lighter, and my hair is soo nice and smooth.... And I gots me some long wispy bangs again. I haven't had bangs in FOREVER!! I know I'll probably get irra's with them soon, but right now I'm loving it! I think I'm gonna dye my hair again soon too.....
WebCam whoring.....

Thanks for looking and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!
4 comments:
That looks amazing on you!!! Bobs are so in right now~ Bravo!!
YOU DO LOOK DIFFERENT
dudette...how the hell did i miss this post...i was on here like yesterday ...weird...dude drunk haircuts!!!! with kitchen shears!! oh hellllllllllllll no...thank goodness you sobered up and got yourself to a salon and cleaned it up....i love the back of the cut it's really clean and full!!!...i think short hair on you is a good look it gives you a polished look...it really opens your face...meaning you can wear little makeup but you can tell opposed to having long hair...I LIKEY...it also goes with face shape...you have ovalish square face...short bobs look the shit....good job wuzzle for being drunk....not so good for the person who cut your hair being drunk...KUDOS for the person who dolled you up!!!
what are you gunna dye your hair too???
HIGH FIVE and booty shake!
i need to get that updated google reader...but im a lazy fuck...i just use other peoples page to see who has updated...teee heee
omg!! wuzzle! you lok sooo different you look so mature hehe i love it!!
Wow! You look awesome with short hair! You have just the right face shape for it. And your brows are rockin'!
Post a Comment