WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1 Cute Pic, 1 Weirdo Cat, & 2nd Attempt EOTD

So in deference to being bored, I thought I'd do a little post... In order now...

Isn't this the cutest?! The bf takes the cutest fricken pics with the Bamboocha!! This is when we were babysitting yesterday. Shhh... They're BOTH sleeping!


On to the furry weirdo... I notice that tomo likes to use my hamper as a "bed" now. Weird... cuz I know my clothes don't stink that much!


And lastly.... I used the Lavshuca palette again today. I think L's right.. I needs to invest in a NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horseraddish. The greens just ain't poppin enough for me! I used the green square... I promise!


USED: MAC Prep&Prime Eye Light

NYX e/s Nude
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese (I figured the white would help it show 0_O )
Lavshuca Palette B,C,D
MAC Technakohl Graphblack
NYX Eye Pencil in White
MAC Prep&Prime Lash
Rimmel GlamEyes Mascara (Lovin this!! I'll do a review later)

Thanks for stoppin by!! Hope your eyes didn't hurt too much!!

4 comments:

Fei said...

Baby is cute! I can't even tell your bf is asleep.

When I had kittens, they used to use kitchen towels that have dropped to the ground as their litterboxes. :|

Vanessa M. said...

aww your bf and baby are cuties..hehe
invest in a paintpot!! itll change your life! lol cute look though :)

yummy411 said...

aww at the pic of bf and the baby.... his tattoo is soooooooooo friggin cool!

great eotd!

theChas said...

That is a serious tattoo yo! *envies*

Visiting From: