First off I want to say a big THANKS to L , Alienman, & Aradani, for nominating me with this premio! "you like me, you really like me!"
Now I know the rules say I have to nominate 7 peeps in turn, but I've never been one to follow rules all the time!
So I give this award to EVERYONE on my bloglist. Whether or not their blog is still up and running. The reason I do this is because every single one of you FABULOUS women have inspired me, made me feel special, taken interest in me, or just plain rocked my world, in some way.
Each of you have your own special quirks, perks, personality, and each of you are DAMN TALENTED in EVERYTHING you do!! When I read your blogs, see your pictures, peruse your comments, or just plain think of you guys, I can't help but SMILE!
So here's to you the FABULOUS, MULTI-TALENTED, GORGEOUS, SWEETER THEN SUGAR, HILARIOUS, INTELLIGENT women of our little blogger community!
2 comments:
Thank you and congrats! You rock angel~
hahaha LAZY!!!! >:P
and that MEEZ has nothing on you, you hottie
Post a Comment