WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Shower Pinks & Purples *EDIT

On Sunday we had the bf's sister's baby shower. She's due next month and is expecting a baby girl! So the bf being sous chef, got the hook-ups at his restaurant, and secured the private room upstairs and him and a few of his cooks made a scrumdeliumpsious lunch buffet!

There was soo much food! And we decorated the room with pink & white balloons, and the aunty made these adorable centerpiece and favors for the tables!

As it was a pink themed event, I decided my EOTD should somewhat match. So I went with a pink/purple look. Pink for the event and purple for my top!

You can't see the colors to good in this pic. I was in the bathroom and the light washed it out. Also ignore the horrendous eyebrows! I haven't been up keeping them to the fullest like I should, and I'm in dire need of a wax. Once again my apologies!


USED:
MAC Prep & Prime Eye in Light
NYX e/s Nude
NYX Jumbo Pencil Oyster
MAC e/s Parfait Armour
NYX e/s Frosted Lilac
NYX e/s Rust
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
Rimmel Eye Magnifier Exact Definition Mascara

My cheffie (changed out of his cooking clothes) & me! He and the boys worked so hard!

*Okay this is my EDIT. I guess I forgot to mention that there were MULTIPLE pans of each dish. Pupu and Entree. So when I say there was food, there WAS food!
The food was sooo good! Remember this is Hawaii! Simple local favorites make everyone happy! We had 3 pupu (appetizers) dishes to start off with.

Miso Ahi Poke (seasoned raw fish), this was the best poke I've had in a really long time...

Seasoned Edamame

Tako Kim Chee (I couldn't eat this, I can't handle spicy food)

Now on to the main lunch!! Sorry I forgot to take pics of the accompanying sauces.

Baked Salmon w/Truffle Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce

Nalo Salad w/ Roy's vinaigrette dressing or Ranch dressing

the bf's mom's Mac Salad! She makes the best MacSalad EVER!! This is such a local thing! And rice, I forgot the sticky rice.

Fried Chicken w/Shitake Pan Gravy

Prime Rib w/Roasted Garlic Horseradish Smear & Red Wine Au Jus

For dessert we had chocolate sheet cake! YUM!!!

Thanks for looking and I hope your eyes didn't hurt too much!

15 comments:

starlit said...

mmmmmmmmmmm that all looks so good! *droolsss* i wanna try that poke stuff. my bf told me about that too. he spent a lot of time in Hawaii as a kid. :)

Anonymous said...

you're making me hungry! lol. that girl on mua msg me this morning and asked for my address! i guess she is gonna send after all. lol

ilurvemakeup said...

Congrats to the bf's sister and here's wishing her little one a safe delivery! Mmmmm the food look so good, good enough to lick my monitor =9

fuzkittie said...

I'll eat your share of tako kimchi for you!!!! LOL!
Yummy~~

alien man?! said...

you look really good!!! love the shadow color... and omg the food looks amazing @_@

XPPINKXX said...

Hey Wuzzle

OMGAD tru GOOD OLD HOME COOKIN!!! i am drolling over the poki??? quick question for all of that tuna how much does it cost???? for a ity bitty sushi grad peice at the market already runs me 7 bucks...and that is a whole bucket full!...feed me momma! feed me

OOoOOo fried hawaiian chicken! PRIME RIB...jesus fucks...baked truffled salmon...clearly im not a cook!...my hat off to your happy looking man

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Aradani said...

droooooooooooooooooooolll

and I just ate dinner too!

I nominated you for the Premio!

Anonymous said...

*DROOOOLS* you had like, every delicious thing together on the same table, how did you know what to eat?!

theChas said...

*salivates*

Now I'm hungry, darn you! *shakes fist*

Anonymous said...

thanks hun. she emailed me late wed. night saying she needed my shipping address to send it off the next day, which was yesterday (thursday). but she never emailed me a confirmation number unless she is really mailing off today, cause when she replied the first time, she said she would be sending it friday. lol. so i hope it comes by monday or so =)

Anonymous said...

i know - my parents are so awesome! well, the thing is, i have been living with my fiance for two years. my parents didn't have a problem with me leaving, they were just scared that once i moved off, i wouldn't take college seriously. they told me to keep up my grades and not to let them down. they said that if i failed, i would have to move home. so i kept my grades up. hehe. i wouldn't have asked for my fiance to come but his family's house only has 3 bedrooms. his parents share a room and then his two sisters have their own room. he would be sleeping on the couch and i know that wouldn't be comfy. lol. so my parents told me that we can come home!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The food looks yum!

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about? your blog makes ME wanna eat. lol. the soup is good. it fills you up but is light at the same time. i don't like to eat too much greasy mexican food. oily stuff freaks me out - SERIOUSLY! so i will only eat greasy food every once in a while. but for the most part, i always get soup when i eat out at mexican places. i don't want the weight to go to my ass. lol.

千千 said...

hey i just found your blog; commenting to let u know i stopped by :)
Omg.. too much food porn, i need to go eat now

Anonymous said...

oy. i'm STARVING now. that baked salmon looks sooooo good!!!

love the EOTDs. very soft and subtle. very pretty!

Visiting From: