WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, May 26, 2008

BLUE HAIR!!!!

So I was over at the parentals this weekend, and my mums had a surprise for me! Some of you might remember me mentioning how I used to have a whole head of short blue hair, but couldn't find any pics of it? Well Mummy found two!! Sorry the images are soo blurry, I tried my best to sharpen them. These were taken by my ex using a fancy manual camera (that he obviously needed more practice using!) @ an Import Show. This was around 2001-2002, I can't remember the exact year.

My hair was short and electric blue! I LOVED IT!!! Though in these pics my bangs are starting to fade to green. I had this professionally done, and it took forever to bleach out my hair! And then when I had to get rid of it and strip the color off, I would have little bits of hair all over my pillow! LOL!!! Does anyone else notice that when you strip Asian hair it tends to be orange and not blonde? Or is it just me? It took a lot to get it blonde enough for the color to show. Ahhh I miss this.....



I just realized how fricken skinnier I was too!!

16 comments:

L said...

wuzzzzz, you look sooooooooooo diff! ha! but i love blue hair. when i would dye my hair black, i would get the blue black. it's niiiice. yo, and i cant believe how SHORT your hair was. ohhh... you gun make me pull out pictures of me when i was super skinny (depression after an uncle died). i did the "bob" too... i was just one big fat effing walking head. LMAO.

priincesspeach said...

Wuzzy, you look like a mermaid with your blue hair... at least, that's what it reminds me of. ^_^ YEA! I know what you mean w/ the orange hair... when I bleached my hair to add those funky colors, it took forever to get to the blonde color. And the hair streaks that got to the blonde color eventually broke off! Luckily those ones were the ones close to my neck so I was able to hide it. How do those Hollywood ppl dye their hair so much w/o being bald by now. HRMPH!

ilurvemakeup said...

A side of you I never would of pictured in my head! You look so confident wearing it, even though the last pic is blurry you look like an anime/game character :D Did you show Tomo??? How'd she react??? lol Enzil reacts oddly to my old pictures :s

Also I'm really sorry about the package, we're not mad at you at all! :) USPS sucks :| I hope they didn't loose it >_<;;; <333

starlit said...

oh woahhhh! bright hair always reminds me of anime characters. that's a pretty blue though :)

ilurvemakeup said...

That was it Sailor Mercury!!! :D Mmmm tuna... that comment made me hungry. Know what's odd about Enzil, he hates seafood flavored food lol He will sniff and stick his tongue out lol

Yes more Tomo Chan pic whoring please! Actually you should make a short video clip! I've requested everyone on youtube who I've seen has a cat/dog, it just melts my little heart :) When I die, I want to have a ceremony with a bunch of cats lol Ok cat lady freaky side popping out of nowhere =O_O=

Tomo doesn't react to pictures??? Enzil stares at himself in the mirror too much, when I get in the way he meows or hisses at me lol I swear I think he's metro. Tomo's pic under The boss just looks freaking adorable! I want to nibble at her nose.

Haha I haven't logged on my catster account lately, uh oh :( Also no worries about the package, we can't wait to get it! :D

ilurvemakeup said...

Ah shoot, I accidentally deleted both your comment on my blog :( I meant to only delete the duplicate (hehe you posted it twice which is np :), but it was loading so slow so I pressed it again and it deleted the next comment. Is it me or has blogspot been extremely slow lately???

priincesspeach said...

Yea, Newsies was cute. I thought the dancing was funny lolz... I have Empire of the Sun and he was so adorable!! One of the rare movies he uses his real accent in.

Sailor Mercury!! You ARE Sailor Mercury!! I love Sailor Moon. Venus was my fav. She's so pretty =D and her color is orange!

ilurvemakeup said...

We just got your package!!! Yeay!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! He had more fun with the string you used to wrap them in that the shoe lace, weirdo cat LOL I LOOOOVVVVEEE the shirt!!! Thank you!!! <3333333

Aradani said...

lol you are def sailor mercury! she was my second fave cause she was the smart cookie in the group. My fave one was Jupiter for some reason. I can't really recall why. hahaha this just inspired me to make a thread in the abb forum for "who was your favorite sailor scout?"
i could never convince myself to dye all of my hair blue. most i could ever do is like one measly streak lol. props to you!

XPPINKXX said...

hey smurfette....

you look totally different in these pics wow....the blue hair is awesome!...now you have long blk hair1...yeah as we grow older we are not as rambunctcious as we used to be...i used to have the rainbow spectrum on my head now it's just my natural hair color...missy i think we need another make over cuz that blue hair makes you look soooooo hot...but the thought of bleaching hair again makes me shudder...!!! your comment posted yay!

alien man?! said...

that looks soooooo cool

makes you look really cute and mischievous!

theChas said...

Oh WOW! O_O That's craziness! A good kind of crazy. You're so daring!

Anonymous said...

aww, girrrrrl, you're rockin' the crips blue!!!! you gotta be norteno red!!!!

kayebee said...

HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You looked amazing with blue hair.

paperdollrevenge said...

You look awesome with blue hair! I love it!

Well I think now that we're older and we've already had our hair color experiences, hehe, we stick with more natural colors. I especially didn't like the maintenance of highlights (and yes, that brassy copper orange you get when you bleach your Asian jet black hair)...and the purple would dye the back collars of my shirts and jackets, lol.

BUT...I do have a purple wig. :P When I have more money, I'd like to have a nice wig collection, hehe, everything from blue to pink! Wouldn't that be fun?

Thanks for sharing these pics, mama!

Yumeko said...

wow the blue works well on u!

Visiting From: