WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Itchy... Interview!

Okay that's a really bad title, but I'm in agony! I somehow got hives today and I am itchy like you wouldn't believe! It started out as a normal day, nothing wrong, then around 10ish in the AM I started to itch, but it was cool. Then by the time lunch rolled around, my neck and collar area was red and blotchy, and now I have the welts and red patches all over my damn body! I took a cool shower and slathered on some Gold Bond Powder (out of itch cream, but the bf is going to be white knight and pick some up on his way home from work), so it's cooling down, but still uncomfortable as hell! So I guess when the clock strikes 8AM tomorrow, I'm calling the MD.

Oh, and my re-hire interview is set for Wednesday. *crosses fingers* I hope I impress! Kinda wanna keep my job yeah?! Okay, this turned more into a venting post. Damn hives..... wow no pics either....

4 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

GL with the interview :) Here's a *hug* for GL ;) Oh noo hives! Allergy season sucks :(

theChas said...

Arg! No I'm itchy! haha ;P I'll cross my fingers for your job interview too! :X

alien man?! said...

noooo, springtime allergies?? you poor girl, that sounds agonizing :(

hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

good luck on your interview!!

i break out in hives when i'm stressed out. usually happens at work when i'm really busy and don't have time to eat lunch. stress rash. i get it all over my chest. totally sucks.

Visiting From: