WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CRAP!!!! With Prayers and Glasses

I might have to find a new job in 2 months. CRAP!!! I just found out today that my dept and 2 other depts are going to be out sourced, which means I'm being LAID-OFF! My last day is June 28. So that's the CRAP part. I really like my job, the peeps I work with, what I do, and especially the location. After 4 years there I've seen high turn-around, a buy-out, 3 rounds of layoffs, and they said it was over. FUCKIN LIARS!! Okay... I'm done with the anger portion of this post.

As for the Prayer, the company we're being outsourced to, might rehire the original employees. So that's what I'm praying for. That the new company will just pick up the existing employees. I mean it make better business sense to do so. You don't have to re-train, the employees are familiar already with policies, the environment, and other department employees. But we shall see how it goes within the next few weeks. Fingers, arms, toes, and legs crossed!

And I picked up my new glasses today. I'm blinder then a fricken bat w/o glasses or contacts. I really like these frames, they hide the huge thickness of my lenses really well! They are Juicy Couture frames. Black on the outside, white on the inside with metal rivets on the cat eye ends and arms.
I took these with my built in webcam. I was too lazy to go dig out my camera. So sorry for the crappy quality.
And of course some tomo photowhoring. Can't you tell she's mad at me for making her take a pic?!

8 comments:

theChas said...

Sorry about the job news. :( My best friend is going through the same thing...sort of, and it's just not fair. :( *hugs*

On the other hand, I DO love your glasses. Very swanky. ;P

ilurvemakeup said...

Eeeeek about layoff! :( *hugs* Hope they do rehire the long dedicated works like yourself instead of hiring chumps.

Looking good in the new frames ^_^

Awww Tomo! Tomo needs a blog and fwend Enzil in Catster! :D

ilurvemakeup said...

Did my comment go thru??? I didn't get a message :( Hope it did! :O

Anonymous said...

oh man, that sucks!!! *crosses fingers for ya that you get rehired by the new people*

i love your new glasses!! i have coach eyeglasses but juicy couture sunglasses.

starlit said...

awww i hope your job situation works out. :) *crosses fingers too*

p.s. where are the lewd tomo pics??? ^_^

priincesspeach said...

Eeek, that's like one of the scariest things in life, not knowing if you'll have a stable job to support yourself. I'll definitely send out a prayer for you. ^_- Cute glasses! I just got my medical insurance so I will be getting new glasses soon too. I cannot pull of those thick black frames like the one you have. I think they're super cool looking though so I'm gonna try on some when I go see the eye doctor. Are you near sited or far? I'm near. Tomo doesn't look very pleased... har har...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry ugh its a hard time in the job market right now :( good luck and hope it works out

L said...

yikes...

i'm sendin' all my good energy your way and towards the hirin' folks. makin' a livin' is about a bi... ain't it? why couldn't we all just have that "rich uncle". everything will be ok Wuz.

NOICE Juicy you got there... you are motivating me to show you mine and my natural eye color. HAHA!

Visiting From: