Teal pigment is SOOOO gorgeous!! I just love the way it looks in the jar, all vibrant and lovely. So I decided to do a soft look, since I'm still not quite as experienced with piggies as other peeps are. Hope ya like!
USED:
MAC Prep & Prime Eye~light (base)
MAC Vanilla e/s (base)
MAC Teal Pigment
MAC Amber Lights e/s (inner corners)
MAC Copperplate e/s (to blend out)
KissyWear Natural e/s (highlight)
Clinique Blackend Teal Kohl Shaper for Eyes (top liner)
NYX Eyeliner in White (lower inner waterlines)
MAC Technakohl in Graphblack (lower outer waterlines)
PHEW!! Doesn't it seem like a lot of crap for a look that looks so fricken minimal! LOL!!
Thanks for looking, and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!
*tomo photowhoring time*
8 comments:
Teal is gorgeous, specially on your type of skin tone. On me it looks odd, Idk I might need a different shade of teal. Awww tomo =^_^=
Oh finally a new post!!! Jk jk. I've been super lazy to posts/do makeup now a days. Very pretty teal color. Reminds me Little Mermaid ^_^. Tomo is reminding me of Keiji. He would LOVE to have a sister. Keijers loves making new friends!
Mmmm Teall! My favorite color ever! -___- I was thinking of ordering a samples of teal from Emilee.
Hi Tomo! <3 <3
yayyy new post. :) ooo i wanna rock some bright piggies too.
hehee tomo *pets*
aw cute ^_^ both you and the kitty
your look is very cute! i have all these darn pigments and hardly use them! i think because if i wear them dry, the color fades throughout the day. i'm starting to foil them, though. i'm making myself use the pigments, cause i just have them lying around in my makeup box!!! do you use yours with mixing medium as well?
ugh.....well, don't use mixing medium! i let my fiance foil my pigments and ben nye palette with mm and my eyes burned!!!! i washed my makeup off after he was done and today when i put makeup on WITHOUT mm, my eyelids were sore. i never really foiled my pigments with mm before, because i am so used to using my mac eyeshadows. i would use the mm for my lower lashline and never had a problem before, but last night it was different. i've heard of some people that felt a burning sensation with mm. i think i'm gonna just use my fix + spray!
Wow! You did use a lot of colors, you must've blended liek whoa, lol. But it looks very pretty on you
Post a Comment