- What's your pet's name? ~ tomo (short for tomodachi)
- How did your pet get that name? ~It was between tomodachi, Manapua (inside 808 joke), Katsu, and pussy. She looked jap to me so I went with the jap*est sounding name! Tomodachi means "friend" in Japanese.
- What type of animal is your pet? ~She's a lazy, tubby, ornery, tiger striped tabby pussy cat!
- What does your pet look like?

- How old is your pet? ~She made 6 this past Jan. Does this mean she's too old for Enzil? hehe...
- What is your pet's favorite hobby? ~Sleeping! That would be #1! Then eating, cuz she's a little piggy!
- What's your pet's favorite food/flavor? ~tomo will eat almost ANYTHING! She's not that picky. She loves her poultry flavored toothpaste, pretty much any cat treat known, and she has a strange affinity for Greenies. The small dog ones. I give her the cat Greenies, but she just goes nuts over the toothbrush shaped dog ones! Oh and cheese, we found out she loves cheese!
- Name one trick you love that your pet does: ~Tricks?! Are you serious? tomo? Hmmm well I guess she can open doors, does that count? If the door doesn't "latch" good she sticks her paws under and pulls the door open, or she'll nudge the side edge of the door with her face and nose until it opens.
- Who is your pet drawn to the most in the household? ~Right now the bf, cuz he spoils her with food. Other then that me! You know cats....
- One funny thing you caught your pet do: ~She got into a box full of packing peanuts at my parent's house! LOL! We couldn't find her, and was calling, calling her, finally we shook the bag of treats to get her to come out. Then we hear and see the box start shaking, and finally it tips over, spilling out packing peanuts, and tomo! She had those white suckers stuck to her everywhere!
- One thing you find most annoying about your pet: ~Her hunger whining! Because she's on a diet we can only give her soo much food a day. So she will whine and cry and pretty much just keep on bitching until she gets something.
- Anything special you want to share about your pet?
~Has anyone seen the cartoon "Simon's Cat: Cat Man Do" on youtube? Well here's the link , cuz I still can't figure out how to get it from YouTube and paste it here. http://youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q tomo does the exact same thing to my bf in the morning. Just sub the baseball bat at the end for jumping on his balls!
~She hates it having her jelly belly and back legs touched.
~She loves sleeping next to my bf & I if we are in bed, between legs, sandwiched between us, or just snuggled right up against our body! Either over or under the covers.She's by the bf's feet here!
~She hardly plays with store bought toys, but love crumpled up paper and string or cords.
~Her and our inside doggies love to play nose-to-nose stare down!
~She loves to roll around in my bf's stinky work pants (he's a chef)! Bleh!
~She likes to knead when she's comfortable. Like she's making bread or massaging.
~She can be sweet, then 5 mins later turn around a *sneak attack* you!
~She's my baby and I LOVE her!
TAG! You're IT! My 1 blogger!: tomo's *twin*, Alienman?!'s Bella!
7 comments:
Ahhh I love the name Katsu, it's catchy for some reason :D And nope Enzil loves older women lol You know whats weird, Enzil hates cat treats, but if I have his dry food waving around his face he goes after it like cat threats o_O; Cat treats he'll just stare at them then paw play with it. He won't eat table food either, he'll sniff it and paw play with it. I guess it's good? lol, the vet has always told us not to feed him table food. Ohhh Tomo is a NUT box lol
Lol there's a add a link pop up you click when you make a post. Silly head xD
I love all the pics :) Enzil said this is like one of those love sites, get to know a pussy before a date lol
awwww kitty! i love looking at kitty posts. :)
LOLZ!! LOLZx100 at the Cat Man Do video. Loved the little details they drew... looks almost like my room! I'm sorry, this whole time I thought Tomo was a boy! Geez, now I know better. =P My kitties love homemade toys better too. Bruno's favorite right now is a cucumber. >^,,< meow meow, cats are silly creatures aren't they? ^_^
aw so cute ^_^ I feel sad now bc I've never had a pet :(
awwww, your pussy is very pretty. :0)
woohoo! i finally made it to letter W..!!!
Don't bother getting the automatic liter box!!!! I wasted $200 for one on Enzil when we first got him and well it was utter crap and it was top of the line brand too! He hated going in it cuz it would run his bum over before he was even done :( So yeah I'd suggest not getting it cuz to me I didn't feel safe when Enzil used it unsupervised :(
Lol xD Yeah Enzil was terrified!
It was back in 2004 so it's been awhile. All I know is it's from the Fresh Step brands. I got him another one too after that as an exchange, forgot the name :( Neither were any good, Enzil just couldn't use them. He ended up doing the dirty on the floor/carpet cuz the automatic boxes just freaked him out. They were SOOOOO noisy too at night! >_<;
Post a Comment