WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

30 Post(day) Blog Challenge & Meet Up w/ Kay! :)

Did ya miss me? LOL Prob not, but to anyone who still reads this blog... THANK YOU! And I'm gonna try to start posting more again. Operative word is "TRY"! So to help me with that I'm taking on that 30 Day Photo Blog Challenge thing that's been going round. But I'm tweaking it to be just the 30 posts. Lets be realistic... I won't be able to do 30 "consecutive" days of blogging. LOL.

POST #1 Self Portrait - Share basics/make an intro.
Most of you know about me already, so I won't get into details. Basically just an very average gal with lots of issues right now. Semi-workaholic, and obsessed w/ Asian Dramas/Pop Music. LOL Had to throw that last thing in!

Also most of you know that I met up with Kay (cosmeddicted) when she came down for her vaca. She is seriously one of the most down to earth, mature, cool cats ever!! It was just like meeting up with an old friend. We spent the day shopping and had a great dinner. Sorry no pics of that.. we we're both so hungry we forgot to take pics and just dug in! LOL! But it was an awesome meal at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. We ate so much!

I really wish that I could've hung out with her more while she was down. She really is such a nice and cool person to hang with! Loved talking with her. Did you know she's also one of those wonder women? All the stuff she has to do, or has done! It's amazing. Seriously love this generous soul! And isn't she just a natural beauty?!

THANK YOU Kay for taking time out of your vaca to hang with me! Sorry for fangirling your ear off that nite too! LOL! Hope I get to meet up with you again soon! :)

Sorry for the post being so short!

11 comments:

Aradani said...

awesome meet up. I don't think you are an average gal. You are definitely a cool cat in my book. Asian Drama obsession is awesome (except I've somehow managed to keep myself from any for finals season =P) Hope you are well.

Unknown said...

of course we misses ya wuzz!!! oooh 30 day challenge, good luck girl! it was hard for me too! can't wait for the 29 other posts!

Nonners said...

Welcome back!

So you have to update for the next 29 days? I'm going to call your bluff and say you can't do it... just so you try to prove me wrong! :P

K said...

Awww, I was so excited to meet you too!! I had a great time!!!! And yes, there will be a next time!

Did I tell you that Yama-P was apparently in HK? There were a CROWD of fan girls at the airport when I got there!

Yumeko said...

i miss u baby!! welcome back!
and yah for great meetup!

Stephanie said...

I have missed you! :D

Roxy said...

ew im jealous! haha jk glad you had fun! i hate how i always miss you but my trips are always super short :( and yes TRY HARD cuz i miss your posts! lol

Sarah said...

you two are SO cute! hehe :) i'm glad you guys got to meet up. i'm glad you're doing the 30 day challenge - i hope you get to blog more! of course i missed you <3

galpal.hi said...

You and K look so cute together! I'm glad that you were able to have fun with her. I agree with you that she is awesome!

Haha! It was the same with me...I kept on forgetting to take pictures too. I'm really regretting it!

*Kat*

mayaari said...

missed you wuz! sooo happy that you and Kay were able to hang out :) she's such an awesome gal, I want her to come to the East Coast again to hang out - you should come too!

Jamilla Camel said...

I love Kay! She's visited London and is a wonderful person.

Come back to blogging!

Visiting From: