Just a quickie review on a product I've fallen in love with thanks to Iyah!! It's the H20 Sea Results Eye Mender Plus eye cream. Check her review out HERE. This is what sold me! LOL! Her review is really detailed so I'll just give my opinions here.
Price was $36 for 0.5 fl on http://h20plus.com
The cream is fairly thick so you only need a little bit. And it goes a long way. I think this tub lasted me about 3 months, and I was using it morning AND night!
The cream absorbs fairy fast, gives great hydration, didn't irritate my eyes at all (even in the AM w/my contacts on), and as far as the results... Well see for yourself! (Sorry in advance for the scary nekkid eye pics!)
As you can see it really did help to diminish my puffies (which is my main concern), and it fairly lightened a bit of my circles too (not drastically or really well, but it's okay). Remember these results are after using up the entire tub in 3 months though. Don't expect overnight miracles.
Would I repurchase?! MOST DEFINITELY!! I have completely fallen in love w/ this product! And for the price it's really worth it. $36, lasts 3 MONTHS, AND shows RESULTS?! HELL YEAH!
Since I've finished my tub, I haven't repurchased this yet, because I want to try out their brand new eye cream the H20 Plus Green Tea Reviving Eye Cream.

So wait for that review when I finish it! :)
*disclaimer* I am not affiliated w/ the above company in anyway, product was purchased w/ my own money, & all opinions are my own.



8 comments:
thanks for the review! i've been really curious about this eye cream too and keep wanting to get it when H2o has their bogo deals but haven't gotten around to it yet :) I'll have to grab this sometime soon for sure
I could totally see the difference. That's awesome! I need a good eye cream for my dark circles. Blehhh :(
Wow this sounds good! I am so rubbish with eye creams. I need to FIX UP - LOOK SHARP!!
yay for products that work! I've yet to try the eye cream for me. I'll definitely look into this one
this product looks pretty good and it works for you. the packaging is cute too! look forward to your green tea reviving eye cream review.
check out my blog and holiday giveaway http://www.fruitylashes.com
glad the eye cream worked for you! I tried it a while back, and I guess my eye bags weren't that puffy cause I didn't notice much of a difference =T but it sure felt nice using the cream & didn't give me any bad reactions!
Zachary's mom's been spoiling me rotten with H20 stuff but I don't think I have this in my stash, yet. I LOVE their moisturizers!! I use them day and night.
That before and after pic is really cool! apparently it does work!
I don't think i could ever do a real "review" on anything because i'm too lazy to use any product everyday.. lol.
Post a Comment