WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Giveaway WInner!! :)

First off THANK YOU to those who still follow & read this sad little blog! LOL I know I haven't been updating like I should! :( I wanted to do the 30 Day Blog Challenge thing in Nov to make it up to you guys, but I haven't been able to start. So I'm aiming for Dec! LOL! I'm gonna try my best with it!!

Well without further ado the winner of my humble giveaway is........

True Random Number Generator 11Powered by RANDOM.ORG
EtherealPrey!! Whooooo!!! I'll be contacting you to get your addy! :) Hope you enjoy the humble prize, and don't forget you now have $25 credit to my ALOHASALE as well! :) No expiration date & free shipping! :)

LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie C said...

Congrats to Etheral!!! Hope to see more posts soon!

Roxy said...

yay congrats! :)

izumi said...

I MISS YOU LADY!!!

Visiting From: