WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Giveaway Time! Instagram, & Happy Pink Ribbon Month!

Whoa a post! LOL First off Happy Pink Ribbon Month! Most of you know what it means to me so I won't get into it. LOVE YOU GUYS!! :)

So I know I usually do a contest/giveaway this time of year for the Breast Cancer Month, but I've been soo busy I haven't been able to get a good prize together.... But I also wanted to have a little giveaway for you guys who actually still take time to read this blog! THANK YOU!!! I know I'm soo MIA now days! So it means a lot that peeps still read & comment!

So easy peasy giveaway.. All you have to do is comment telling me you want to be entered & your email so I can contact you if you win. Winner chosen by Random.org as usual. The prize will be this cute Hello Kitty Nail Clipper set, with a bottle of OPI Pink of Hearts 2, AND $25 credit to my ALOHA SALE (blogsale). I've recently updated the blogsale so please check it out. There will also be surprise freebies in the prize as usual too!

I'll run it until the end of the month. Since I'm not sure who even checks this boring blog anymore! LOL!

On another note, since I got my iTouch 4G (which I'm loving!) I got the Instagram app since the 4G iTouch has a camera. Here's a couple of pics taken with it so far. Feel free to add me if you want. ID is wuzzyangel of course! LOL!
DORK BELOW!
TOMO-CHAN!!
I do miss you guys!! I'm trying to be good w/keeping up w/my reader but when it gets too out of control I'm not commenting, plus work's comp won't let me comment. Hope everyone is doing well, and I miss ya'll!!! Don't forget to enter the giveaway.. If you want.. I know the prize is kinda crappy... sorry....

14 comments:

Yumeko said...

i definetely miss u baby!!!!
i will add u on instagram..i think i did. i am not completely sure XD

and the prize isnt crappy! i love me some opi and hk anyday hahaha! so please enter me! u know my email address XOXO

Iyah Love said...

YAY FOR HK and OPI! such a perfect pair! ^^ It's not crappy at all! You know how I love HK and lately been loving OPI as well :) How are you ms. Wuzzy?? :)) Long time no talk! I miss you and your super nice comments! hahahah ^^

YAY for 4G! It's such a nice itouch because of face time! heeehee!!

email: ayaleoncio@gmail.com

kawaiikao said...

yay an update and it's with a prize too! lol!! welcome back to the blog world! i hope you will blog moreee!!

and i happen to LOVE those prizes...umm hello...hello kitty and PINK nail polish! yay!! :D

my email is: amanda.iscool@gmail[dot]com

tora-chan111 said...

OHHHhhh, I would love that pretty pink nail polish! Enter me!

Email: tora-chan111@hotmail.com

tiffany said...

Adorable nail clipper & that pink is just gorgeous! ;)

aozora.sanpo @ gmail.com

Unknown said...

I do read everything!^^
Work comps are evil, aren't they? Mine won't let me sign into facebook ;_;

Anyway, please, enter me too: symymary@gmail.com
Thanks~

DinaXYYan said...

Love Hello Kitty and the OPI nail polish! Please enter me :)

dinaxyyan(at)gmail(dot)com

mayaari said...

wuzzy i miss you! i read everyone's posts whenever there's an update =P i'm not the biggest fan of HK so i'll withhold from entering, but your giveaway prize is really cute! hope you're doing well babe :)

Unknown said...

I'd love to enter! Hello kitty is super cute and I heart these!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I miss you MORE!!!
I hope Instagram comes to Android!!!

XoxO

Ethereal Prey said...

hey babes! missed ya! good thing you're on twitter or else we'd never know what you're up to!

Send me some opi any day! Your prize is super cute! throw in some macadamia nuts and I'm a happy camper!

Fei said...

Yay, breast cancer month! I see you have the banner, too!

Enter me!

Roxy said...

aww boo! hope im not late! lol can i still enter?!?! if not its cool! i've been wondering what that instagram app is! i need to DL asap! haha

izumi said...

BCA <3

love you wuzz! i'm glad you update twitter sometimes (; haha! though i do miss your blog posts.

Visiting From: