WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Pink EOTD / Sephora Bday Gift

So ever since Kay gifted me that sample of MAC PP in Rubenesque, I've been foregoing my usual everyday brown EOTDs for this pink one. The PP makes it so easy & fast for me to do! LOL!
EOTD:
MAC PP in Rubenesque
MAC e/s Soft Flower (from EmanuelUngaro coll.)
MAC e/s Copperplate
NYX Eye Pencil in White
MUFE Aqua Eyes Liner in 0L
Rimmel GlamEyes Mascara
MAC e/s Brown Down (for brows)

Here's the whole face. Sorry soo shiny, but it's been hella HOT recently! And I'm already so shiny to begin with! LOL!
Also I stopped by Sephora to pick up my free bday gift. It's a white e/s (semi-pearly), mini Nano Liner in Silver Green, & a Lash Plumper Mascara. All Sephora brand of course. I already have a white e/s from MAC so this will prob go up on the sale or be gifted. It seems like almost a full size e/s.
Here's a swatch of the liner. Like a light mossy green. It's glides on super easy, but I don't think it'll have a lot of staying power, we'll have to see.
Then I saw this DNKY rollerball duo for $20, so I figured why not, I need new perfume anywhoo... It's got DNKY Be Delicious on one end & the LE DNKY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom on the other. I really like the Fresh Blossom scent!
Okay that's all. Thanks for reading & I hope I didn't hurt your eyes too much!
:)

10 comments:

izumi said...

you could never hurt my eyes.. well.. maybe if you smiled really brightly at me.. those pearly whites you know. hurt my eyes. hahahaha :)

Stephanie said...

Pretty in Pink! How do you like the Rimmel GlamEyes Mascara? I've noticed that Rimmel has really stepped up the game with their latest items. Their packaging is really pretty. I hope all is well! and that you have a fantastic weekend!!! - love steph & the pups!

ectini said...

Great EOTD! I love seeing your face, Wuzzy! :D I wish I could pull of lighter looks like this! Looks fab on you!<3

And I see NO shine, woman!!!! You should see ME halfway through the day. I get some MEAN shine. Lol >_<

K said...

It's your bday already???? Wow, a year goes by so fast! Happy birthday!

I love that pink look on you!

Stephanie C said...

Pretty! =)

Aradani said...

your shine of beauty is always welcome! I love DKNY's line of apple fragrances.

Sorry I've been MIA in the bloggersphere, halo halo buddy! I hope you haven't forgotten me.

Tammy said...

I've been really weird about my makeup lately..either I wear the bare minimum or I go full out like in some of my recent videos..lol

Paint pots have been a major part of my bare minimum days, & this color looks so pretty on you!!! I don't think pink ever looks right on me, I always think it looks weird..lol

mayaari said...

the shimmery paint pots seem to blend in better on my lids than the creamy/matte paint pots, but you know I love me some Benefit pots for easy eye makeup!

pretty EOTD :)

Unknown said...

I really like your EOTDs and makeup in general - always so fresh and glowy and natural!

Yumeko said...

you look gorgeous my dear!
my package is late this year argh moving and all T-T

Visiting From: