WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

May 2010 MPPB / Book Buy

Here's my vid for May's MyPrettyPinkBox! It's a quick one today. Don't mind my shiny face and also my hair wasn't co-operating today! LOL!
Don't forget to check out MyPrettyPinkBox.com & MyPrettyPinkBox.Blogspot.com
Next box goes on sale June 16th at 7AM Pacific time! :)

Then remember how in my last tag from Tammy, I said I haven't bought a book in AGES?! Well when I went to Walmart the other day they had this. I LOVE KIM HARRISON's HOLLOW SERIES! This is the last book I needed. I have all of the series in paperback. She just released the hardcover of the latest installment.
If you love supernatural/sci-fi types of books you'll love this! It has great action, comedy, mystery, and romance. It's about a witch, vampire, & pixy who live together and run a independent runners (bounty hunter) firm. Trust me read the first book and you'll be hooked!

Well that's all for today! Sorry about the crappy vid! LOL!

6 comments:

Ethereal Prey said...

I was going to ask if that book was a smut smut book, cause you said romance. but then i realized its walmart so probably not....

but you gotta love smut smut

Yumeko said...

that book sounds interesting!
i will check it out


thanks for the recommendation

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE those books too! ^.^ However I haven't read WWBC...need to make it my next must-read!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I wanna get a MPPB next month! :D

OoOo that book sounds interesting! I'll have to go look it up. Thanks! (^_^)

mayaari said...

a witch, a vampire and a pixie walk into a bar....lol, that's kind of what it sounded like, but with those characters running a bounty hunter business, i'm sure it's an interesting read! i still have 2 books that i haven't cracked open yet =T

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Shut up 'topid your vids aren't crappy!! *slaps you*

Xoxo

Visiting From: