Just a quickie post to pass time. Here's my FOTD from my friend's baby shower last weekend. Very simple neutral look. LOL Since I've been breaking out so bad, I put a lot of BB Cream & MSF Natural on, so I'm lookin a little whiter then norm.
Haha! This was funny so I thought I'd share. As we were cleaning up, one of the balloons got sucked into the rec center's ceiling fan. The ribbon was really wound up in there! We had to get one of our taller guy friends to stand on a stack of chairs and attack the balloon with a broomstick & scissors to get it down!
Well that's all just a few pics. Thanks for reading & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much! :)
14 comments:
i likey likey!!
love the nappy cake, what a fun idea!! You look fresh and fabulous wuzzy xx
hey did u do something different with ur brows? looks fuller... i like it =)
WOW! The diaper cake is soooo creative :)
Hahah I love the diaper cake. I remember my cousin received one of those when she was expecting her baby too.
you look great wuz!! i miss youuuuuu~
Great cake, lol!
Your look is natural perfection!
The diaper cake looks amazing!!
You look purdy & glowy as usual. =)
haha.. something always happens to the diaper cake! seriously.. aww.. everything looks so nice =D
i love baby showers!! so cute with the design and all =) I thought the balloon bear was a design at the ceiling fan. lol
and oh no for breaking out :( don't stress too much!! hugs :D and yeah the "nipple balm" TM by you, hahahaha so cute! :D
omg 'dont hurt ur eyes' ur so crazy! u look good ur skin looks so clear in that pic! maybe i need to get some bb cream too bad im too dark lol! & lovin the brows! :]
what a diaper cake :) you're looking lovely as always wuz - hope those breakouts subside soon! I'm going to need your new address soon =P
what an amazing diaper cake!
hahahah abt the balloon
Wuuuzzzyyy!! Hey stranger! Haven't heard a peep from you in a while. haha. Miss you and your posts! Hope everything's going well with you. :)
Post a Comment