WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Aloha Sale Slideshow & PhotoBooth Fun

As most of you know I've added a bunch of new items to my blogsale. Please stop by and check it out! Most of you know my current situations, so pls browse and buy! ;) I've made a couple slideshows of the current items up for sale as a preview! :) I'll be adding more items soon!


Makeup & Makeup Related Items:

Non Makeup Related Items:

Also I was playing around w/ Tomo & PhotoBooth today!
Doesn't she look soo happy in this pic?! LOL NOT!
My everyday brown FOTD this time using MAC Expensive Pink to compliment. I usually use the same brown EOTD then add in a diff color everyday.
Color pencil action!
Okay thanks for looking.. Hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much! And remember please stop by the blogsale! :)

15 comments:

K said...

Ooooh pretty eyes! I should pick up Expensive Pink too!! How is Tomo doing?

izumi said...

hi wuzzzzzzzz!! you so pretty ^_~ haha. love the sketc feature! and aww, tomo looks so cuteee.

i should blogpost your blogsale :P if only i had money i would def buy you out, tehehe.

we need to set up that "send wuz to cali" thing!!

Yumeko said...

i love those photos of you with Tomo! such gorgeous eyes! and u look great as well my dear!!!! never hurt my eyes!!

Unknown said...

aww I love the pictures with the kitty! You guys really know how to work the cam =)

Jamilla Camel said...

You and Tomo are so adorable together!

I hope you're feeling better these days--you look very pretty!

alien man?! said...

Tomo!!! <3 I can't get Bella to take pix with me like that.

Tammy said...

Tomo is such a cutie...Dom struggles like crazy when I try & take a picture with him. I really like the drawing picture, pretty lady!!

*hugs*

~Mel said...

aww lovely! look at tomo, too cute!

Stephanie said...

I love your slide show! What a creative way to post a sale :) <3

Tomo is so cute! It makes me miss Tobey <3

abby said...

going to check out your sale after the comment. haha look at tomo!! haha but anywho. you're so pretty you look refreshed. loving the pictures and hope you sell a lot!

Whitney & the full effect said...

i love the cool effects you do with your pics wuz!! hope all is well- I don't go on twitter so it's hard to keep up with ya, but text me if you ever need a friend to talk to :)
miss ya babe!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Look at you all sexy!!!! NSFW!!!!! Loves it & LUVS YOU!
XoxO

kawaiikao said...

Thanks :] It definitely changed a lot of things and my outlook on life. Nothing is ever guaranteed. Nothing. Thanks for the kind words and yay for single gals!!

Anonymous said...

RYC: Ugh I know, right?! I never though COLLEGE STUDENTS would be as immature as that...okay, so maybe I did, but he really confirmed that stereotype. *sigh*

Yeah, it's unbelievable that there are people like David Pelzer's mother out there in the world. :S

How've you been doing lately? Anything new happening in the life of Wuzz? :)

DluxEdition.com said...

Cute kitty! I loooove cats! I have two myself!

Anyways, visit my blog too if you want :)

Visiting From: