I am too lazy to check out the contest or whatever, but I am watching your vid and I love your voice! I don't know why, but I never expected that voice from you! I can't really describe what I'm talking about but it's super cute :)
Wooo Mai Tai Twist!! lol! Oh man...I can't believe I didn't pick one up for myself this time :(
You look gorgeous as always! :P
RYC: I was so tempted to get a MAC palette but at $15 it's a bit too pricey for me. :( I ended up getting palettes from Stars Makeup Haven instead for like [each] half the price of a MAC palette.
Ugh but now I'm looking at the MAC shadow refill pans...hehe. :P It sucks that they don't sell them at department stores tho. :( Thank gosh for eBay! (>_<)
Hey girl, actually it's not so bad (working on the other side of the island) cuz whenever I do have to work there (during the breaks from school) I just stay over at my parents' house which is like 1/2 an hour from my workplace, as opposed to the 1.5 hours from my college. :) I feel so bad tho, the only time I actually go to my parents' house is when I have to work or when I need something from home :S *guilty daughter*
Haha yeah I'm so tempted to get the 88 Warm Palette but I KNOW I'll take FOREVER to get through that. lol.
6 comments:
I am too lazy to check out the contest or whatever, but I am watching your vid and I love your voice! I don't know why, but I never expected that voice from you! I can't really describe what I'm talking about but it's super cute :)
I haven't treated myself to a PPB in months >_< I need a job dammit!!!
Xoxo
Wooo Mai Tai Twist!! lol! Oh man...I can't believe I didn't pick one up for myself this time :(
You look gorgeous as always! :P
RYC: I was so tempted to get a MAC palette but at $15 it's a bit too pricey for me. :( I ended up getting palettes from Stars Makeup Haven instead for like [each] half the price of a MAC palette.
Ugh but now I'm looking at the MAC shadow refill pans...hehe. :P It sucks that they don't sell them at department stores tho. :( Thank gosh for eBay! (>_<)
Hey girl, actually it's not so bad (working on the other side of the island) cuz whenever I do have to work there (during the breaks from school) I just stay over at my parents' house which is like 1/2 an hour from my workplace, as opposed to the 1.5 hours from my college. :) I feel so bad tho, the only time I actually go to my parents' house is when I have to work or when I need something from home :S *guilty daughter*
Haha yeah I'm so tempted to get the 88 Warm Palette but I KNOW I'll take FOREVER to get through that. lol.
eeekk! I haven't gotten myself a MPPB for a while now.. I need to treat myself soon :(
You are so pretty wuzzy!!! GIMME YOUR ADDY!!!!
Post a Comment