So I did an EOTD with the palette today. Normally I tend to stay away from overly shimmery colors, but these were just soo pretty and sheer enough. They can be built up, but since I was going to work, I decided on a toned down look.
How come when I do a full face shot, the color never shows up good. Dang my crappy lighting!

The Prep&Prime Lash did make my lashes a little longer...USED: MAC Prep&Prime Eye in light
NYX e/s Nude
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Pots~n~Pans
Lavshuca Palette I used the last 4 colors to the right
MAC Technakohl in Graphblack
NYX Eye Pencil in White
MAC Prep & Prime Lash
Rimmel Eye Magnifier Exact Definition Mascara black
Hope your eyes didn't hurt too much!!
4 comments:
great swap! and cute eyes babe!
Oh yay! Nice swap! I have this palette too! :D
You look beautiful, now... a pant OOTD may I request? Hahahaha.
woooooooooooo! glad you like it and worked with it wuzzle! :) it is defn sheer and shimmery however, i think if you use the "baby blue" or even "lavender" NYX jumbo pencil, it will poppppp! :)
im glad you were happy with it. my apologies of the earlier negotiations... lol dude, i was thinkin that since stuff comes faster from hawaii and its the "states" i could ask you to get me shit if i need it? that way i can get it in a jiffy?
TRACY CHAN!!!!
when is your birthday?...
Post a Comment