The bf's old boss left the restaurant to open a Shack in Waikiki. For those of you who are familiar with The Shack down here in 808, you know that they are known for great atmosphere, great burgers, and great drinks, and entertainment. So we were invited to the soft opening of The Shack Waikiki. A soft opening is kinda like a pre-Grand Opening, where invite only patrons can come and experience the restaurant, and the staff gets a dry run sorta night to work things out. And the food is 40% off!! Can't beat that!!
Anywhooo... on to the makeup. I decided to do a soft smokey eye in greys. I was actually pleased at how it turned out, because usually when I attempt (key word) a smokey eye, I always look like I got sucker punched...
.jpg)
.jpg)
Lookit!! I got my eyebrows done! Yea!! So much better then the last post huh?!USED: MAC Prep & Prime in Light
NYX Jumbo Pencil Pots n Pans
NYX e/s Sparkling Dark Grey fr. Ceramic Trio
MAC e/s Copperplate
SN Mineral e/s Storm Cloud
KissyWear e/s Natural
MAC Technakohl Graphblack
NYX Eye Pencil in White
Rimmel Eye Magnifier Exact Definition Mascara in Black
I had one of the best burgers I've had in a while! I had the Bacon Blues Burger! YUMMOS!! It was a 1/4 lb burger with the works, bacon, and bleu cheese!! LOVE IT!! I tried to get pic of the bf's Baby Back Ribs, but his plate was a mess already! Trust me, you didn't want a pic of that!
.jpg)
Oh I also got bored when we got home, so I played around w/ the webcam a bit!
Tomo Porn!!!

Thanks for looking, and I hope your eyes didn't hurt too much!
15 comments:
Sucker punched? If that means gorgeous soft smokey eyes! Haha. You wear grey so well!!! I seriously get afraid of using greys and navies just because I'd look like I have a black eye. Burger's looking yum! I'm so jealous you're in Hawaii... ALL THE TIME! Haha.
I have not tried a full on gray smokey eye and you did it so nicely subtle :) Look at Tomo-Chan 8)
oy! your webcam pic, you look like an asian porn star!!!! i love it!!!
you did a great smokey eye; i don't think you look sucker-punched at all. now, me, i use soooo much on top and under, *i* look like i've been sucker-punched!!
you and your man look so cute!!
ryc: girrrl, blow up sheep (and blow up dolls) are sold only in adult stores. *winks* there's one a few blocks from my work, but i don't go in there to buy blow-up animals. *lewd grin*
AND SHE FINALLY POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!
damn woman
HEY!i like your sucker punched look...can you sucker punch mee too!...
Ommmmgad that burger looooks huge...i love hamburgers esp. with ketchup, mayo, pickles, onions, lettuce, tomato, and bacon, and hot sauce, NO CHEESE...im not a fan of cheese
oh and cajun curly crispy fries with a coke...AND IT HAS TO BE IN FOUNTAIN COKE in a McDonald's cup with the MacDonalds straw!!!!...with a small vanilla shake
GOD DAMMIT WUZ why the hell did you have to get me all salivating on this damn picture...
i really wish you can come to my pow wow too!...but you are all the way in bum fuck Hawaii...lol...it's ok you guys got the beach and cali has In and OUT burger MUAHAHAHAHAH
i want to put my cat on top of your cat so they can bump uglies then i want to put my chest in your face in the web cam pic so i can give you a BLACK EYE straight up...
and yes i really talk this much...
XOXOXOXOXOX and Double XOXOXOXOXOXO
*agrees with fuz* the color looks awesome on you, really. and that burger looks absolutely delicious I can't even remember the last time I ate a burger
ryc: girrrrrl, do you know how much asian girls make for porn? you must know how much old white men loooooove the mystique of the geisha. pure fantasy of the submissive asian woman.
i used to have a baseball cap that said PORN STAR, but my H made me give it back to the lesbian who gave it to me. hahahaha!!!
uh, perhaps there's sheep in the ones i go to in san francisco for a reason?? *winks*
nice!! you did a great job w/the smoky eye.
I hear flights to LV are super cheap from Hawaii! Come and hang out w/us! haha
and I LOOVE that pic of Tomo... looks TOTALLY like Bella
I'm going to post pix of Bella tomorrow :D
We should post pictures of our cats together and make ppl guess which one's which. HAHAHAHA
uh, what are you talking about? you're linked and it's always been there. see?
j/k j/k haha wtf i don't even know how urs got left out when i directly imported all the links from reader and blogspot
sorry about that
u know how much i love u and tomo!! let's tell ppl it's the same cat and we share custody
TOMO PORN! hahaha how cuteeee. :D
man, i wish i had such nice eyebrows. :)
OMG you scrapbook. I love scrapbooking...well collecting scrapbooking stuff. I never really have time to make a complete scrapbook. I make lots of homemade cards for people though. I would love to see something that you've made!
And, gosh, I'm not going to even be able to talk about your makeup (which looks good) because wow that burger looks soooo freakin yummy, and I don't even like burgers. I kind of want one now, though, hahaha.
LOL I didn't know Kaylee's full name. Srsly tho how bummed out were you when that show got cancelled. I get HOPPING MAD whenever something by joss whedon gets cancelled (cept buffy but that shit dragged on for WAY too long.. season 6 was a disaster) BRING BACK ANGEL!!!
i'm going to borrow that last pic of Tomo if u don't mind
haha i have the season plus movie downloaded. way to stick it to the man, huh?
post more tomo pix!
we should do a challenge and put a bunch of our cat pix together... first person to guess which pictures are which wins a prize
i second what pink said. i can't have cheese on my burgers =( thank you for your comment. it seems like joey's been VERY insecure lately. the thing is, we get along GREAT. we NEVER argue or anything. we get along realllly well. he just always asks me if i still love him and he always asks me if i'm gonna stay with him. he tells me he's scared that i'm gonna leave him for a doctor when i start working at the hospital. lol. he's silly.
iLOVE your eyebrows... their so perfect!!
You look sexy! And again...your brows...just wow. O_O I am in complete and utter jealousy because my brows could never look like that. :( I like the smokey look! It's soft and still you. :)
Post a Comment