WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm an Aunty!!!

So I haven't been on lately... I have sooo much catching up to do!! I'm especially excited to see everyone's post about the PowWow!!

But the reason I haven't been on is..... I'm an Aunty!! The bf's sister gave birth on Monday to a healty baby girl. I call her my Bamboocha... why you ask? Because she came into this world at 8.61 lbs, and at 20 3/4 in long! It was a really long weekend. My sister in law went into labor 7am on Sunday. (she promptly called to wake me up) But she still wasn't dilated enough over 24hrs later, and she caught a fever, so they C-sectioned her. She's all good now though, she and baby just went home today.

Isn't she cute?!!

Now to catch up on blog reads!

6 comments:

Fei said...

Congrats! I'm an aunt to at least 5 nieces and nephews thanks to much older cousins of mine. They're all in different parts of the world, so I never really got to be hands-on. I'll just have to wait for my lil bro to have kids. Hope you have fun being an aunt!

alien man?! said...

omg i love itty bitty babies +_+
congrats on becoming an auntie!

haha i think my tastes in men got a bit warped with age or something.. a guy who can make me laugh also makes me throb ;)

ilurvemakeup said...

Aww congrats!!! :D Glad to sis and the baby are in good health :)

L said...

if that isn't precious...

aw, you make me think of raiden as a newborn, i miss him bein' that tiny.

welcome back mamacita!

ps. the word verification is "amama"
which i interpret as "a mama"

WORD!!!!!!!! xo!

fuzkittie said...

You're a busy aunty! :D

Thank you for the sweet bday wishes, wuzzy!

theChas said...

I'm such an awkward baby person, but congrats! :)

Visiting From: