WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SoCal 4/2011 Pt. 3

This post is about ninjashoes (TOMS) & food porn with the lovely Imee & L!

I vaguely remembered the whole TOMS movement when they first came on the scene, but I still wasn't sure exactly what they were. Until L showed up in her sparkly black ones, & then when we went Disneyland w/ Joey she showed up in hers. Then I started noticing them on EVERYONE everywhere! LOL! After listening to L & Joey tout the amazing comfortableness of them I decided I myself wanted a pair. Thus L took me to grab some. Got the basic blacks, and after wearing them around I can say I'm addicted to them now! I call them ninjashoes, and I WANT more! But the selection down here in Hawaii sucks balls. Eventually I will get more... TRUST...

We had plans for dinner with the ever lovely & down to earth home girl Imee. This would be the 2nd time meeting up with her & I was looking forward to it!

My simple look for the nite. L helped with the falsies of course.
The gorgeous doll Imee!
My #1 L glamourous as usual.
We had dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery in Long Beach. Let me tell you the food was awesome! Since I'm not much of a drinker I quenched my thirst with their homemade House Root Beer.
Our spread.......
App was the Asiago Crab & Artichoke Dip
Imee's Creole Jambalaya
L's Kobe Cheeseburger
My Lobster & Shrimp Mac n Cheese
Dessert was the Triple Chocolate Brownie
Group shot! Say "CHEESE"!!
After our scrumptious dinner we went for a little stroll up & down the Ave. Let's just say we had a couple "interesting" encounters on our short stroll!

I loved spending time with Imee & L, and I'm glad that Imee was able to have dinner with us! It's peeps like them that make me want to come up & visit again faster.
:)

6 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

What a great trip! Thanks for the pics!

Tammy said...

I LOVE my Toms too!! I'm going to buy my mom a pair for her b-day.

Great pics, looks like you had a blast. =)

Janel said...

Where'd you get your toms? I wish there were more in Hawaii... ordering from their website sucks because the shipping is so expensive.

Stephanie said...

Aww girls night out! It looks like so much fun! :) I want a pair of TOMS now too!!

Whitney & the full effect said...

Looks like fun! Gorgeous ladies :)

Tanya said...

You all look beautiful.

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

Visiting From: