WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

SoCal 4/2011 Pt. 2

Part 2 of my SoCal trip 4/2011!! Once again just a brief overview w/ a handful of pics. Took a lot this day, but mostly of the fireworks.

This was a fun filled day spent w/ L & Joey!! What did we do?! Eat some good dim sum & DISNEYLAND again baby!! Told you I can't get enough! LOL! Lil Man was being watched by the gparents, so we could have a big girls day. Oh yeah they were STILL out of pickles on this day too! >_<

Joey, L, & me with Sailor Mickey at Paradise Pier Cali Adventure. This photo & all its glorious editing credit goes to L! Wah I look like I could be Joey & L's mom here. ~_^
Before we hit up Dland we had a scrumptious dim sum lunch w/ L's parents. Once again hit up L's blog for better drool worthy pics.
Since I didn't get to go on the Toy Story ride the last time I came we made sure we hit that up first. Mr. Potato Head talks & interacts w/ the peeps standing in line. It was pretty funny. Not putting up my Toy Story score cuz the little 6yr old kid in the car next to us beat me. LOL
Now the only coaster I really like is Space Mountain. I tend to piss my pants off on all others. This was no exception. Trust me I'm surprised I even went on! My eyes were closed the entire time w/ Joey laughing at me. LOL Yes I'm that scared.
After we were done w/ Cali Adventure we headed over to Magic Kingdom. Check out these cute plushies!
Had to watch Captain EO since I haven't seen it since I was a kid. When I went back to Disney in HS & my last SoCal trip it was still closed. :( But it was open again this time around! I believe EVERYONE should see this at least once if you ever go to Disney.

Took this pic w/ the FX Cam on my phone. I was mighty impressed!
Rockin my 3Ds.... Yea...
L making everyone hate! LOL no seriously how cute is damn hat?! She has one in leopard print too. Of course she got it from Tokyo Disney, so no deals down here. She kept getting asked where she got it by peeps. LOL Drink up the haterade players!! *evil laugh*
Light up balloon. I swear almost everything Dland sells has a glow stick stuck up it! Even for cotton candy!
Sleeping Beauty's Castle before the fireworks show. Now I'm might proud of this pic. The only editing I did to it was a sharpening tweak after I resized it. :)
So are you wondering what this is? I call it Tink's Fairy Fart Trail... Seriously. I was trying to get a pic of the holographic Tinkerbell that flies around the castle, but fail.
The best pic I could get of her.
FIREWORKS BABY!! Most of you know how much I love fireworks shows & how much I love to take pics of it. Just sharing a handful of the colorful ones.
Purrdy huh?

*sigh* I love Dland so much & Dland w/ L & Joey is soooo much more fun!! Can't wait to get back up to Cali again to hang with my loves!

4 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

You're having so much fun! I could really use a Vacay around now!

Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Disneyland looks so beautiful! I'm glad you all had fun!

Ethereal Prey said...

Mr. Potato head! Come to the east coast! we have disney world!!! yes a world not land! world >>> land!!!

Roxy said...

jealousss! looks like u had so much fun! :)

Visiting From: