WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SoCal 4/2011 Pt. 1

I MISS SoCal!! Actually what I miss is my lovely #1 BITCH L & my sweets Joey. Also all the SoCal gals that I love too! Gonna do this SoCal trip in parts. Also I'm only gonna post up a few pics, cuz I took too many at some points & not enough at others. LOL.

Not posting up the 1st day dinner w/ L & Joey since L posted it up HERE & her pics are a lot nicer anywhoo! ;)

So moving on to the 2nd day which was spent at Disneyland with L & Lil' Man. Now I LOVE DISNEY so I don't mind going there every time I'm up in Cali!
2 things I HAVE TO GET when I go to Dland:
1) Turkey Leg (check) Got this straight away when we entered!
2) Pickles. Don't know why but I just love Disney pickles. BUUUUUT THEY WERE OUT!! How the hell can you be outta pickles?! You're freaking DISNEY for goodness sakes. Apparently they were out for days at both parks. Whatevers.... yeah I was hella salty over that.

Me, L, & Lil' Man w/ Geppetto & Pinocchio.
Nemo's Sub ride. Very calming!
Didn't take too many pics that day for some reason.

On the way back home you know we had the munchies..... Sooooo.... IN & OUT!!! Another thing I HAVE TO GET when I come up to Cali. Seriously Hawaii needs to bring one down!
My yummy dindin. Come to me my DoubleDouble Combo Animal Style w/ Strawberry Shake! I so prob could've eaten another one!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic post!!! Welcome back Wuzzy x

Jamilla Camel said...

I LOVE Disney! Welcome back to the blogosphere! Hope to see you in December!

Sarah said...

NOM NOM NOM! now i want to go to innout, hahaha. i wonder if hawaii will get INNOUT because they're expanding over to texas!

mayaari said...

looks like a really fun trip :) I need to plan a trip to FL to visit HP land, lol :)

mmmm i miss in-n-out fries!

Roxy said...

aw glad u had fun! i hate that im always so busy that i can never see u when i come home! One of these days we'll meet up again! :)

Visiting From: