Here's just a little update & pussy for you guys! Update first. As you know we're doing our home renovations now. It's huge! We're pulling the carpet out of the entire house, putting in hardwood (right now only the back room & kitchen have hardwood), redoing the paneling in ALL 3 bedrooms & living room, putting new tile down in the bathroom, new toilet, & the BF's mum's master bath is getting completely redone, AND they're doing this all at the same time!! So we have to pack up EVERYTHING and move it outside or to the back room! GAH!! Tomo's gonna have to go to my parent's while they're working.. It's gonna be CHAOS!
So I'm sure after all that I'm gonna have more stuff to put in the ALOHASALE! ;) Even some Morning Glory Stationary if you guys are interested in that! :)
Upcoming posts: Almost done with my Cellnique samples, so there's that review to do. Prob won't get my SoCal trip out to after Thanksgiving. That one is gonna take time to edit, so I want to do after all the construction is done. So this is a post to hold you guys over for now..
Onto the PUSSY!!! Dirty minded peeps! Not that kinda pussy! The CUTE kind! LOL! Remember those 5 kittens that made house in our neighbor's back yard, that we adopted. By which I mean we pour food over the fence everyday for them. Now they're only 3 of them left. The others all wandered out on their own. Anywhoo they're getting BIGGER & yesterday they were "posing" for me before dinner! LOL!
This one we call "SweetyBaby" She's the smallest yet most brave. She'll go to eat the food while I'm still pouring it out!
This is "CowCow", whom we've already had to rescue from our yard when he was smaller. He almost got ATE by one of our outside doggies! He's the most scared one now, you have to fully be back in the house before he goes to eat.
Of course I have to throw some TomoPorn in!! ;)
This is her... "Why the hell do you have a camera in my face?!" pose.
Hope you guys are having a great November so far!! Can you believe it's almost CHRISTMAS?! EEEP!!!
:)

17 comments:
aww lookit the cuties
esp the last one..oh wait thats WUZZY!
MEOW!!! I love those kittehs!!
Tomo is adorable too!
my my my... aren't u the busy bee? what with all that pussy, how do u find the time to do anything else? LOL
awww thats too bad the other two got away, but 3 saved isn't so bad. sweetybaby is adorable... her brothers are too, but i wish i could adopt her.
cute kitty pics! Pussy Galore was actually the name of a drink I had at a lounge once.
aww.. that's the sweetest thing in the world.. they def know where to come for great TLC =)
I saw your Twitter update this morning and my eyes went O.O when I saw "Pussy Galore" LMAO
You're crazy but those kitteh look so cute! =) It's almost Christmas, yes! I have super long Xmas wishlist too hahaha
OMG I love CowCow :D Aww hehe Tomo looks like Muffin, except with the white. I wish I could cuddle with her like that :( She's like 5 months old I think,,, demon cat =_= *sigh*
Aww such cute pussies lol (: Tomo is seriously loving the camera. I love the last pic. How cute!
HAHAHAHHA you're so dirty!!
Awwww, I'm thinking about getting a kitty. I need some love and attention. Me so lonely here.
XoXo
Popolo
LOL@ YOUR POST TITLE! NAUGHTY!!!!!
AND THE CATS ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!!!! Makes me miss my Tobey :(
But I'm glad you posted this ^_~
Gluck with the house! Sounds like a lot of work is going down!
Hey!! Pussys are cute no matter what they are OK! lol.. hahahahahahah!! Just playing :]
TOMO is just the cutest! I feel like I wanna have a cat but I am just too busy at work to have a pet at home.. :(
Look at the other cats.. they are all posing! awwww!! super adorable! :]
KITTEHS!! they're all so cute, but they got nothin on you or Tomo :) I can't wait to own some crazy lil kitties of my own :) hope all the renovations get done quickly! we need our Wuz!
eep!! I love all the kitty pics!!!!
The pictures of the adopted kitties are great Wuz!! I'm not sure what setting you used, but the pics are fab!
Dom sends Tomo some love..hehe!
"Not that kinda pussy! The CUTE kind!"
LOL awww you're so cute n funny ^_^
Yeah can't believe it's almost christmas! totally looking forward to it :D
awwwwwww!!! i love sweetybaby!!! good luck with the renovations- I know it can be a HUGE pain in the ass!
Awww such cute kitties!!! SweetyBaby is sooo cuuute! Aww and Tomo's so photogenic. ;)
Thanks for adding me to your blog store roll! (>_<)
Post a Comment