WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, December 26, 2008

XMAS Goodies!! (My Best Picks On What I Got!)

First off, here's to hoping that everyone's Xmas was Merry&Bright!! And that you all got what you wanted!! We all were on the NICE LIST right?!! ;)
Here's me & 'cheese' in front of our tree at home!
Also my Coastal Scents haul that I ordered on Cyber Monday, finally came in on Xmas eve day!! WTF?! I ordered it on Dec. 1!! Oh well... Got 3 more empty palettes & a new eyeliner brush, and they threw in a free sample of pretty Lime Green Glitter!! So I'm thinkin contest prizes here!! I'll magnetize the palettes for ya too!! I just gotta think of some contest ideas now!! LOL!!
Here's my Secret Santa gift from Fran!!

On the contrary to what Tammy & Fran would have you believe from what they said on Twitter... No.. there was no small puppy hidden away in this small package!! LOL!! But I did get a cute card aaaaaaannnnnd......

A MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo in Bright Side/Gallery Gal!! Thank you Fran!! I LOVE IT!! It'll be great for everyday wear as well as dressier nights!!

KimberlyTia was also a little sweetheart and sent me a cute Xmas card!! Thank you so much for thinking of me sweets!!

As most of you know from Twitter a while back, the bf got me a new camera for Xmas. I didn't use it until Xmas day, because I was waiting for my protective screen guard & case to come in from Ebay! Yes I'm anal about my cameras like that!! LOL!!
So this is my old camera...it's over 4 years old! Looks brand new huh?! That's because I'm anal about my cameras like I said!! No screen scratches or drops w/o a case!! LOL!! Cameras are my life, because of my scrapbooking obsession!! LOL!! This old camera is now in the hands of 'cheese'. I give it 6 months tops in his possession!! LOL!


My new camera!!! Another SONY CYBERSHOT. I was actually looking at some cheaper NIKON & Canon models, but the bf insisted on this.... This is the DSC T700, it has touch screen, 4GB of internal memory (for those times I forget to put my memory stick back in! LOL!), smile & face detection, you can doodle on your pics, view them as a slideshow w/music on the camera, and even view in scrapbook page layouts!! There are a lot more cool stuff, but you guys can look all that up!! hehe...

See how much clearer it is compared to my old one!! *sigh* I love the bf!!

Thin too!!

Along with all the great clothes, gift cards, and other great presents.... this is one of the things the bf's mom got me!!! A HARAJUKU bag!! It's soo cute!!! She new I was looking for a TOKIDOKI bag in this same Mini Messenger style, but when she went shopping they were all sold out. So she got me the HARAJUKU... :)

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT XMAS!!! AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY LITTLE BORING BLOG & COMMENT!! I'VE MADE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS!! *HUGS & KISSES* TO ALL!!!
;x

12 comments:

L said...

aw, a merry xmas indeed wuzzzzz! im so jealous of ya cam!!! *drools* NICE!!!!

more pressing! weeeeeeeeeeee! :)

damnnnn, tammy hooked yo asss up! whatta good elf!!! <3

girl, i still dont have a tokidoki bag, i only got the waist pouch thingy (which i never wear). i wanted a diaper bag when lil man was born but got a gucci instead. LOL

xoxoxoxoxo!

Anonymous said...

oooh that IS a nice camera. im a huge fan of canon's, but the 4 gig internal memory could sway me if i needed a camera :)

and i can't believe you got your coastal scents NOW!
i thought maybe mine got lost in the mail, so i sent them an email today to ask them whats up.
guess if you just got yours...i gotta wait another week for mine to canada :T

anyway hope youre holidays are going well :)

alien man?! said...

Yay! Sweet little Xmas haul you got there :)

I'm so glad you had a good one.

Tammy said...

What did you do with the puppy..?? ..I know it was in there!!!! LOL

I am drooling over all of your X-mas goodies!!!!! lol..The eyeshadow is gorgeous!!! I am also CRAZY about how I keep my camera, it's almost 2 years old and it also looks brand new. Not sure I could handle all of the extras your camera has though!!! And I WANT THAT BAG!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!! Glad you got so many great things!! You deserve it!! =)

paperdollrevenge said...

Everything's so nice and pretty! Cute holiday pic of you and "Cheese."

I can't wait to see what you get with your MAC and Sephora gift cards!

The new cam is so nice! Speaking of cams, I dropped mine the other day! Grrr! I was so effing pissed...and bummed 'cause now it has little scratches and I barely got it a month ago. =( But it's all good...I still love it.

Belated Merry Christmas!

im done said...

hoooray! wtf cs took a month or so to send u crap wtf!?
geezzz!!

i would be annoyed!

im gladu had a great x-mas !!
and i like ur stash of goodies!
that camera is thinnn!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

ooooo a new camera for WUZZY!

hotness.. now you're a "super blogger" no more WONKY photos...
and i love your harajuku handbag that's sooo cute, I have a tokidoki bag the BF got me, and I switch back n forth all the time between it and my candywrapper purse... Woot!

i'm glad you got my xmas card miss!!! you're one of my SPECIAL LADIESSSS rawrr..

Vanessa M. said...

merry xmas babe! great gifts!

roxy. said...

OMG that camera is niiiice! love that bag too!

Anonymous said...

4GB OF INTERNAL MEMORY?! ksjdflaksjfdalk! wowowoowowowow! HAHA so i'm all sorts of impressed! haha awesome awesome :D sorry i've been away & missing all of the excitement hehe
i wanted to send you a card but you never answered my email when i asked for your address :(
&&CUTEEEEEEEEE bag mMM!!

Unknown said...

ahh your pictures are gonna be looking so crisp! i love that digital camera. i need a new one!! lol

that is such a cute harajuku bag. is that a koosh ball? hehehe.

Yas said...

Wuzzy!!! Look at how pretty! And that camera is amazing. You and cheese cute as always...and I'm loving everything else. Happy New Years babe!

Visiting From: