WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Shoppin w/ A Bamboocha & SouthBeach Eyes!

Shoppin with the bf's sis was on the agenda today... Had to go to the BIG MALL (Ala Moana) for some xmas shopping. Used the mark.FlipforIt in SouthBeach that I got in my Black Friday Pretty Pink Box. That shit is SUPER pigmented!! It doesn't look like it, cuz I blended the shizz out of it. It is daytime after all! LOL! But it's a great palette!! Thanks again to Linda at myprettypinkbox!!

USED:
MAC Prep & Prime Eye Light
NYX e/s Nude
mark. FlipforIt palette in SouthBeach(I used both colors, and even the cheek one to blend)
MAC Technakohl in Graphblack
NYX Eyepencil in White
Maybelline Full-n-Soft Waterproof Mascara

So most of you have already seen these pics from my phone that I posted up on TwitPic/Twitter, but here's a re-cap if ya missed it!!
Had the Bamboocha today!! Can you believe that she's only +3months?!! Ain't she huge?!

Found the EVISU jeans that
L always be talkin about!!! Dang girl had me lemming these until I saw the price!! A whooping $160!!! Yes, for 1 fricken pair!!

Lunchtime!!! Consisted of Zaru Soba, Shrimp Tempura, Veggie Gyoza, & Diet Coke! Was Oishiidesu!!


Well that was my day. Nothin too exciting. Thanks for looking and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!

17 comments:

Kimberly said...

South Beach hotness.... RAWR

isnt that the funnest palette!?!?!?

fuzkittie said...

Love the green teal~ So pretty! Wooo Evisu jeans! I would so get a pair if they were more available in the US!

alien man?! said...

*drooling at food pic

awww i should take my nieces out for a day sometime

hopefully, i'll have some money to treat them to something nice ^^;

you're looking quite lovely!!! i'm so in love with your eyebrows

Unknown said...

hey wuz did you have fun shopping? love the look you wore today. and omfg, look how adorable that baby is. i just wanna pinch her cheeks & bite her! and it looks like she's giving us the finger. hehehe. aww she's so cute :D

roxy. said...

i haaaate you wuzz! idk how many times i tell u that! haha i'm so sad that i'm not coming home for christmas we could have a mini HI pow-wow with us two! LOL what store are those evisu jeans in?

Fei said...

MMM... Tempura! Gotta git me summa dat dis weekend.

alien man?! said...

Thanks, Wuzzy!! I'm mailing out my first orders this Monday! Tell your buddies about your poor starving artist blogger twin!

Send me some sobaaaaa

alien man?! said...

WHY do I like your eyebrows? Are you kidding me? They're GORGEOUS. You shaped them really well, for one thing, but the arch is already perfect. I love how dark they are, yet groomed beautifully.

My eyebrows look like a wild forest right now :(

paperdollrevenge said...

Mmmm yummy lunch, you're making me hunnnngry! hehe

Shoot...I need one of your spreadsheets myself! =P

The Bamboocha is super cute! Wow, only 3 months? She looks grown hehe.

I actually haven't played with the South Beach palette yet but it looks great on both you and Tia!

And yes, you do have beautifully groomed eyebrows!

Ohhh another contest? Can't wait! =P I expect you to enter mine too, hehe, even if it is a mini and a "quickie." ;)

Yas said...

She is so cute! *pinches cheeks* Sending hugs to you and baby! And I love those colors...you look beautiful babe! I was surprised to fall in love with Mark Tiki but now I want to try those too. And food looks sooooo good. Thanks for sharing what looks like a great day!

L said...

See got you some GYOZA.... HAAA! I know that ish was yummy!

LMFAO@lookin' fo Evisu jeans and their price, you don't even know girl... go to DJPREMIUM.COM and look - both the women's and men's. Better yet, go to the official EVISU site. You're gun die when u see the prices... the ones I was wearin were orig. $300+. You should know about Evisu tho cuz yo'people invented it!!!!

XOXOXOOX forevaH!

Vanessa M. said...

sooo sexy!! and mmm that food looks good!

kawaiikao said...

that palette is really cute...i love how it flips..i saw an ad for it on the hills HAHA! cute little baby and the blues look pretty on you :]

Anonymous said...

ooo you look great!! & what a CUTEEEE baby!!
evisu jeans! ahhh been wanting those but i can't justify spending that much for jeans especially since my size changes like crazy

you got me hungry i forgot i haven't eaten today!

Unknown said...

Zaru soba? Oishi so!!

Onakasuita!

Aradani said...

awww i havent heard "ala moana" in such a long time. I remember seeing the commercial for it all the time when I was in Samoa. I think I went in there once during a stopover to philly 8 yrs ago.
the pretty pink box stuff is awesome and bamboocha's cheeks look so sooofffttt!

Anonymous said...

i don't know if my comment messed up

i want a pretty pink box haha how do i get one?

Visiting From: