WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Presents From ELF-L

If you guys didn't know, there is an ELF out there whose name is L. She's a busy little ELF, organizing things, packing and shipping presents round the world, and being a top notch little ELF wifey & mom to boot!! Anywhoo.... In all the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Season, ELF-L took the time to send me a special little package! (no it's not coal! I've been good!! I swear!)
Most of you know by now, that I sent L some Sephora stuff she wanted, and I had taken the opportunity to throw in a little xmas gift for her and the fam. (NOT IN PITY! Even though that's what she wants you guys to think?!! hehe....) Anywhoo... So L starts telling me to keep an eye out for a package being sent my way. Yesterday said package finally arrived. So here we go!!!!
Look at the cute Snowman sticker she put on the box!!
And the cute card she tucked in there too!!

HELLO KITTY!! Now this is just too cute, Hello Kitty Post-Its!!

A Jap heated eyelash curler (those who tuned into Wuz-Tv last night saw me rip this sucker open and use it!) I like it better then my Sephora Heated Eyelash Curler, this one get hotter, and the wand is open all the way around. Also 3 sets of Jap Falsies!!! DRAMALASHES!!!! And one that reminds me of the lovely Shisems I got from the FABU Pink! And knowing what a neutral gal I am for everyday EOTDs a cute little e/s palette with great browns!!

Also these two cute as hell baggies!! Now what was in these baggies you ask?!

24!!! Yes I said 24!! 24 samples of NYX Pearl Piggies & Glitters!!! Girl was insanely generous on this!!! The time it must of taken to package these alone!! (LOVE YA L!!!) If you want to know what all the colors are, I recorded me goin through them on Wuz-Tv. You can see it HERE. It's broken up into 3 vids.

You know my ass is gonna have to put aside like a weeks worth of pressin time for these!!!
ELF-L, I just wanna say THANK YOU again for being you!!! And this ain't over sweetheart!! MUAAHH!!! Not by a long shot!!! ;p

12 comments:

im done said...

oooo those lashes look gooood!!

damn nyx pigments! i tried pressing once. and later they crumbled up again lol.

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! That pretty elf is the best!!

Tammy said...

What a great elf!! I must watch that video..I've been slacking on BlogTV..still have some X-mas shopping to do..lol

roxy. said...

aww how sweet of her love the HKs! that's a shit load of samples haha

Kimberly said...

that is one hot elf that struck your house with these gifts!!!!

cant wait to see your "pressing" work for them, someday I'll have the patience to try it, till then I'll live vicariously thru your arse.

work them lashes wuzzy -- i cant wait to see!!!

fuzkittie said...

Awww how sweet! Look at all the goodies~

Linda said...

Wow! I heart Hello Kitty. =) Looks like you got some fun stuff!

Lisa said...

i have the nyx pigments too! i'm so lazy to press them though. let me know if it works out. i heard that nyx is harder to press than mac pigments.

kawaiikao said...

i love the hk post its and great haul on the previous post!

paperdollrevenge said...

Awww...how sweet of elf L...and how fun for you! Yay for all the xmas love going around. =)

Yas said...

The two of you are so sweet. I love those goodies and am curious to see which ones you end up pressing! I've been having a blast with the lashes so I think you will to. Sneaky lil Elf!! ;) The colors are fab so please do some looks! Lots of love to you for the holidays beautiful!

paperdollrevenge said...

Merry Christmas hunny!

I have the MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus too! Wow, I thought you were much lighter than me, but then again those MSFs are magical, hehe.

How's your bb cream and Japanese heated eyelash curler working out for you?

Theodore is so cute in the movie, airheaded but sweet, hehe. The movie makes me want to get the old cartoons on dvd, for childhood memory's sake...I had JEM...but now I can't remember what I did with those dvds, might have given them away.

Merry Christmas again!

Visiting From: