WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, December 12, 2008

L's Contest #1 Entry

Here's my entry for L's Contest #1
My inspiration for the look was from Panacea81 on youtube see the vid here.
Though L's got soooo many great entries, I don't even know why I bother!! LOL!!




USED:
Face: NYX Concealer in a Jar Beige (under eyes this is the SHIT!
EDM in Golden Medium
EDM Sunlight Finishing Powder
Cheeks: NARS Orgasm
BE Warmth for contour
Lips: MAC Lipliner in Deverish
mark. Lipcolor in Guava (from SouthBeach FlipforIt)
Eyes: MAC Prep&Prime Eye Light
NYX e/s Nude
NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Pots & Pans
Lavshuca Palette the first Silver color (this shit had so much glitter!! it got everywhere LOL!)
MAC e/s Parfait Armour
NYX e/s Rust
Kissywear e/s Natural
MAC Technakohl Graphblack (top)
NYX Eyepencil in Dark Brown (bottom)
Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara
NYX Falsies #116 (didn't want to use the Shisems just yet! Good thing.. these frakas took forever to put on!! And I poked my eye TWICE!!)
Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Liner
Brows: MAC Eyebrows pencil in Spiked
BE Brow Powder in Brunette
The bf tryin to see if he can take an artsy fartsy lookin pic!

Here's the tree I was tryin to show you guys on TwitPic...

Well thanks for looking and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!!

15 comments:

Tammy said...

Wuz you look beautiful!!! And damn look at that tree!! Looks straight out of Martha Stewart living..lol

paperdollrevenge said...

Very nice! I love the pics with the Christmas tree!! Good luck with the contest. =)

Kimberly said...

omg wuzz -- you look gorgeous and glowy! I especially love the photos of you by the tree, the bf did a fab job on not only illuminating the tree, but his hot gf too, no wonderrrr he's taking you out tonite, you look YUMMY!

J said...

it's nice clean & simple!!!! and what a gorgeous tree!!! did you decorate it?

kawaiikao said...

very pretty eye shadow colors! good luck!

xJUDYx said...

love the 2nd oic. good luck! all these entries make me wanna enter! lol

JANE said...

That's cute that your bf helped you snapped pictures for your post :) Love the tree!

alien man?! said...

I love those tree shots of you :) You look so sweet and it shows off your gorgeous hairstyle more. <3

Unknown said...

Wuzzy!! You are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I cant stop staring at you now.

And you just smacked it with the tree shots! My goodness lady....

Yas said...

I am totally loving that silver eyeshadow look on you. You look beautiful! That tree is pretty...but you my dear look gorgeous. ;)

L said...

remember what we talked about?!

all i gotsa say is thank u for usin' tha tree! ;)

lashesssssss baby!!!!

xo!

fuzkittie said...

GOOOOOORGEOUSNESS!!!! <3<3 I love it~ And I love the artsy fartsy photos, haha. YOu look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i think you look WONDERFUL! & the last few pictures are amazing! :D very nice indeed!

haha i think i'm doing something wrong with the contest because she hasn't put up my entry..

im done said...

wuzzles i love your eyes!!!

the black just pops on you.

Vanessa M. said...

you look like a model!!! <33

Visiting From: