If you follow me on Twitter then you know that yesterday I got goodies from Mailman Santa!! So here we go!! I think this is the most packages I've ever gotten at one time!! Mailman Santa looked impressed!! LOL!!
First off the BIG BOX!! What was in that?! My December PrettyPinkBoxes!!! YAY!!! Linda did you upgrade my shipping? Cuz I've never gotten it this fast before!! I usually have to wait over a week. THANK YOU SO MUCH LINDA IF YOU DID!!!! <3
Here's me with my little collection. There should be two more boxes from October, but I reused them to package my PinkEye prizes.
Upon hearing that there would be no January Box *schinff*, I guess you could say I panicked and ordered 3 boxes this time around!! Yes I'm GREEDY!! MUAAAHHH!!!
BOX #1
Look at those NYX Trios!! I have all of those already but that's okay! Linda, THANK YOU FOR BEING SOO GENEROUS!!
You're probably asking... "wuzzy, why haven't you listed all your prettypinkbox goodies like you usually do?" And trust me there were tons of great stuff in these!!! Can't wait to try most of them out!! But.....
Why?! Why?! WHY you ask?! Because I'm gonna take a little of each box, and ship it out to a sweet & special person, who was unable to grab up one of these pretties!! Yup you heard right!! So not that greedy after all I guess....
Movin on....
Movin on....
Tammy that Ms. Santa that she is, was soo sweet and sent me a few goodies!!
A cute ass card, a Clinique Black Honey lippie sample, an empty ELF Palette, & a Liplicious that has a tasty brown sugar lip scrub on one end & a gorgeous lippie color on the other. I ripped that sucker open ASAP and tried it out. I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU TAMMY!!
Our next package was one I've been anxiously waiting for. My cute as hell Xmas cards from Alienman!! Girl, I should've ordered more!! These cards are too die for cute!!! Can't wait to see what she designs next!!
She also sent me a little note on a beautiful Oregon postcard. You don't see this kind of color in Hawaii, that's for sure! Beautiful!
Last but not least... My Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream #2 from Ebay!! I got it for $15.99 and it came with a free sample.
Yes, I jumped on the BB Cream bandwagon. No pics of the cream itself, cuz you can see it on KimberlyTia's review. Trust me it looks the same. LOL!! So I used it today. And it was okay.... Put my EDM Sunlight finishing powder over it. Still needed to blot throughout the day, but I have really oily skin. So all in all... it was alright. Maybe I need to try the L'egere one?! Later on I think. LOL!! This is good for the days when I just want a light coverage, but I think I'll use it continually this week just to see how it works out. Otherwise... I'm gonna stick to my mineral foundation for everyday use.
Well that was my package happy day!! Don't we all love days like that?!
:)
10 comments:
woooowww pretty amazing haul missy!!! i need to get on that prettypink box bandwagon lol :) guess i have to wait till february!!! cute stuff! have a gooood day :)
Super Santa mailman day!!!
How cute are you with your collection of pink boxes! Ohh look at those Honeycat goodies, yummy! But what a TEASE you are...I want to know which Tu Bella scent you got, what it smells like and if you like it! =P
And how sweet of Tammy to send you such cute goodies.
I read your comment and you are too sweet, thank you. *hugs* And yeah, that was my natural hair color, not just black but super black!
Ohhh your first bb cream! How fun. And you got it for a great price! I still want to buy some bb cream (several! lol like Pokemon, "gotta catch 'em all!") but I'm holding off thanks to all of this holiday shopping. Definitely keep using yours and update us on how it's working for you!
Aww you have oily skin...I have dry skin...between the two of us, we'd have perfect skin! =P
wow! lots of BOXESSSS!!! hahaha
you have a skinfood bb cream,i hope it works for you..and its a different kind from the one i reviewed..hehe :) let's hope the stuff works on us both!
Haha look at you with all those pink boxes! You're too cute Wuzzy! Yayy BB cream, yes you really need to try L'egere!
Yaaay. So glad u like my cards and the postcard :D :D :D
You look so friggin cute with that pile of boxes xD
Happy Holidays, my fuzzy-wuzzy-angel-pooo!!! Twin Sis Loves YOuuuuuuUuuuU!
holy crap woman. look at all that makeup you have!!!!!!!! my lips are feeling better. hehe. A LOT better. i've been using this treatment for about 3 1/2 or 4 months. my lips get dry every now and then but that's cause i don't use this EVERYDAY. but when i do, it helps a lot.
holy mutherrrrrrrr... ahahha thats where all those pink boxes went -but i looooooooooove that photograph of you with all those boxes, it's soooo soooo cute - they gotta use that for their website!!!
and how sweet all your lovely stashes and goodies, that rocks..
hoooray for the holidays....
it's beginning to look alot like christmassssss
yes, join it! and what the heck was all the food for? you always make me hungry!!!!!
Wuzzy! That is a most amazing delivery! Enjoy! Love, love, love those pretty pink boxes! And I'm hearing ya babe...I have seriously oily skin too so I'm dying to try the L'Egere as well. Maybe when I shop after the holidays. Which reminds me...wishing you very happy holidays sweetie!
WUZZLE!
i keep missing you on WUZ tv! you on tooo late by then im off to snooze land!...so i have to watch the recorded shows...i just saw the one of you showing us stuff that you got from L!!!...
i feel the same about the skinfood mushroom BB i Like the ALOE a whole lot better...i feel the coverage is better and it keeps the oil at bay a bit longer!...GAHHHH and more pink boxes!!!
well i hope your holidays are merry and everything is as sweet as sugar plums!
xo
Post a Comment