My internet is back!! YESH!!! We were without cable or internet for almost 48 hrs!!! Jeez!! I never realized how much I rely on the internet for communication, entertainment, & relaxation, until I lost it!! Thought I was gonna go insane!!
As you know from my texts to Twitter, the above was caused by an island wide blackout that we had on Friday night. Thank goodness for my candle collection!! LOL!! But we got our electricity back after 8hrs or so... but then no internet!! Ack..!! Maybe I should upgrade my phone to one that has a good mobile browser, cuz my phone internet sucks ass.
Then on Saturday night I went to a holiday party! So here's my FOTD for that.. the top I'm wearing is a Xmas gift from the bf's mom!! LOVE HER!!

As you know from my texts to Twitter, the above was caused by an island wide blackout that we had on Friday night. Thank goodness for my candle collection!! LOL!! But we got our electricity back after 8hrs or so... but then no internet!! Ack..!! Maybe I should upgrade my phone to one that has a good mobile browser, cuz my phone internet sucks ass.
Then on Saturday night I went to a holiday party! So here's my FOTD for that.. the top I'm wearing is a Xmas gift from the bf's mom!! LOVE HER!!
FACE: NYX Concealer In A Jar in Beige (under eyes)
EDM in Golden Medium w/ Sunlight Finishing Powder
NARS Blush in Orgasm
LIPS: MAC Lipstick in Strawbaby (from the FaFi collection)
EYES: MAC Prep&Prime Eye in Light
NYX e/s Nude
MAC e/s Freshwater
NYX e/s Pacific
Lavshuca Palette "D"
KissyWear e/s in Natural
Eyeko Magic Liquid Liner w/Lavshuca Palette "E" (poured out & used an angled liner brush)
NYX Eyepencil in White
Maybelline Full-n-Soft Mascara
Also the Bamboocha is 4 months now, and has moved on to eating grains in the gruel form (like watery cream of wheat)! Like she's not fat enough!! LOL!!
Also the Bamboocha is 4 months now, and has moved on to eating grains in the gruel form (like watery cream of wheat)! Like she's not fat enough!! LOL!!
Well thanks for looking and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!! NO MORE BLACKOUTS!! I'VE GOT SOOO MUCH CATCH UP TO DO!!! LOL!!
10 comments:
yay! i'm so glad your internet is back. now things can start getting back to normal for wuzzy!!
gaaaahd idk what i would do without internet. it's true, we rely on it so much and we don't realize it until it's gone!
i love the look! definitely matches the top you're wearing. :D
aww at Bamboocha <33
yay! you got electricity back! woo hoo! i'd die w/o the internet. lol. awww the baby is so cute and she's getting so big! i love chubby babies!
I guess you're in the same island as my boyfriend's Mom. She told us about the blackout. I'm glad to hear you're all okay. We had a small blackout last week, too, and we were LOST without the internet haha. We didn't even have candles!!! LOL
O yea! You can't really wear boots in Hawaii, can you? Do you see girls wearing Uggs with shorts? I see that in the middle of summer here in Oregon and it's ridiculous.
Welcome back WUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
nice job matchin' ya shirt with the e/s. ur top looks warm as all heck too!
bamboocha is soooo cute. i wanna bite cheex!
woooooohoOooo she's back and already in business!!!
i loveeeee your holiday party look mama, the blue is lurrrrrvely on yahz, and I just gave in and ordered some EDM for myself finally... hopefully I'll find my color,otherwise Imma be the goldilocks of EDM.
glad your bak! im watching you right now lol beautiful babe!
Lovely shade of blue there missy!! <3 Glad you had a good holiday~
My blog was missing you too! I love it..."party blues!" Such a pretty sweater for a pretty gal, hehe, and I love the look you did! No more blackouts 'kay...our blogs need Wuzz love. =P
i love that lippie on u! glad to hear everything was OK! my sister was telling me about the blackout she told me she was sooo bored LOL
Blackouts?? Ha we used to get those all the time in Africa - it always happens when you least want it to and it plays havoc with computers so watchout!
Blue looks gorgeous on your gorgeous self!!
Post a Comment